Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many that look on her face is not a smile after all, it is a grimace of pain...

Love the wedding gown and really like the biege on white but am not sure about the blouse underneath more of a piece that would work best without the jacket IMO but the shoe thing OUCH!!!

Oh, this looks painful. How could this happen to a princess?

Is squeezing your feet into a stunning pair of shoes and bearing the pain only reserved for Princess'? We all suffer pain for high heels. No big deal.

well i am sure she buy her right size otherwise she would wxchange it! unless she loves to suffer and be a martir!

Is squeezing your feet into a stunning pair of shoes and bearing the pain only reserved for Princess'? We all suffer pain for high heels. No big deal.

No, if we buy the right size of shoes. And Mary's shoes look a size too small.

It doesn't look like the pain for wearing high heels, but rather like the pain for wearing the shoes that are clearly a size too small.

Mary has a history of squeezing her feet into shoes that dont fit, so does Maxima.

High heel festishistas like Posh Beckham or Eva Longoria often wear their heels one size too big, not too small, in order to get through the evening.

Ouch! Her shoes do look tight, but she does have a wonderful collection! I wonder...perhaps she does not buy them a size too small; perhaps her feet are prone to swelling.

Mary has a history of squeezing her feet into shoes that dont fit, so does Maxima.

High heel festishistas like Posh Beckham or Eva Longoria often wear their heels one size too big, not too small, in order to get through the evening.
How do they not fall out of their shoes?

Sorry, nope, Mary's pumps are too small for her foot size. When one can see toe lines above the lower line of the toe covering, the shoes are much too small. It appears she's already developing hammertoes. O/T Princess Beatrice looks as if she's already developed a bunions from her shoes.
Women need to swallow their pride and wear shoes in correct sizes. I see it everyday with surgeries on bunions, neuromas and hammertoes in women.:)

Crown Princess Mary at the name-giving ceremony of the Naval Home Guard vessel in
Kalundborg today, September 18, 2011, wearing a grey jacket and dark blue/black pants.
The right outfit for a naval-event and the bad weather.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Mary looks nice, but I guess I was thinking this was a more formal event. Like the Dutch and English do. With a band and small parade I was hoping for a suit with a different kind of hat and such.

Lovely funky hat! It really suits her - but then she does have a great head for hats.
The jacket looks nice. Very appropriate outfit for a rainy and rather dreary day.

I wasnt sure at first sight but after thinking long and hard I rather like the outfit ;) The hat is a bit dowdy auntie though.

Love the outfit, and I adore the hat.

First I thought its Princess Marie :whistling:
Very Mariesh look, akward hat and common type of jacket and pants.
The hair do not look good as well.
I thought CP Letizia at Will&Kate's wedding.
I don't like it. Blouse is too long as well the pants, it doesn't look good. The hat is mistake, totally unflattering for Mary. I like her with hats with bigger brim, suit her better.

I love the hat, who made it??? i want one! i just love it! she looks really nice in the hole outfit!!!!!!!!!

I love hats that shape ... she looks lovely and good choice of trousers the weather appears horrible.

Elegant from head to toe, and love the hat!

She looks very elegant, and I love that hat. Give the outfit some pizzaz.

I would have loved to see her wearing a skirt,but it was too cold!

I thought the hat was cute!

I love the hat! Mary looks fantastic as always.

Love this! colour is good and jacket has a touch of military. Hat is a funky addition. Classy.

No, if we buy the right size of shoes. And Mary's shoes look a size too small.

It doesn't look like the pain for wearing high heels, but rather like the pain for wearing the shoes that are clearly a size too small.

Agree!! What is the purpose to pay more than 500 euros for a pair of Louboutins, if you buy the wrong size!! That arrives only to those who buy on sales (remaining sizes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom