Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the pieces would have looked great separately.

i wonder which dress she has underneath?

I like the green trench, but then I'm a sucker for green!

Crown Princess Mary today, August 19, attending the opening ceremony of the Garden Living Fair
2011 at the Frederiksborg Palace garden, wearing a green coat and a hat. I guess another outfit
has been planned, but it rained a lot, so it's been a nice colourful solution, especially for a garden
event.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
This is great! I love this raincoat, yes raincoat! That which keeps one dry so that when we go inside (or perchance the rain stops) we don't look like some bedraggled rodent the cat dragged in!

I love the hat and it probably looked terrific with the complete outfit under the coat and even the shoes are really whimsical for a garden fair.

PS. I love that she has taken a leaf from her MIL when it comes to RAINCOATS. Her green trench is almost as great as Margrethe's truly magnificent Yellow Sou-wester! :ROFLMAO:

On August 16, Crown Princess Mary attended the birthday reception for Ove Ullerup, the
Lord Chamberlain of Queen Margrethe, wearing a dress and a little jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Thats a lovely outfit, the dress has always been my favorite and she matched it up with a shimmering cardigan which is nice. I like the simplicity of the hair and the few bangles she went for which dressed the look up quite a lot.

The multi color dress and beige cardigan is a good look for Mary. Much better than the green raincoat.

Crown Princess Mary today, August 19, attending the opening ceremony of the Garden Living Fair
2011 at the Frederiksborg Palace garden, wearing a green coat and a hat. I guess another outfit
has been planned, but it rained a lot, so it's been a nice colourful solution, especially for a garden
event.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
She was stunning!

On August 16, Crown Princess Mary attended the birthday reception for Ove Ullerup, the
Lord Chamberlain of Queen Margrethe, wearing a dress and a little jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I had to do a double take, because there for a second, I thought I was looking at Catherine. Anyhow, Mary looks fabulous here.

I have to say that fedora hat looks good on Mary.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is lovely, I do really like the chest part.
The earrings are great, and the hair look good. Well done!

I like the hair. I don't like the dress - it makes her big all over specially at the top.

This is the best Mary has looked in a while. Mary looked lovely, her dress is different to what we have seen her in, the print, color and style really suits her and its a perfect summer evening dress. I like her hair do as well, nothing puffy or over the top.

The dress is beautiful I like the print and the top. And she looks nice with the hairdo.

That's a great look of Mary. The hairstyle is wonderful indeed. ;)

I really like the dress and the hairstyle. She look fabulous, and together she and Frederick look very happy and relaxed.

This dress is really beautiful: I like the print and the style,especially that kind of neckline. Mary looks so elegant and she's really pretty with this hairstyle.

Mary looks beautiful! I love the colors and print and fit of the dress on her. And the hair is fantastic. She really looks lovely.

Mary and Fredrik look very lovely. I like Mary's hair.

Hair is really perfection, I love the way the earrings really show their beauty. I love the colors of this dress, very flattering. A+ for Mary:flowers:

They look happy, in love and especially Mary looks amazing. My favourite hairstyle of Mary and I wear my hair in summer quite often that way too. Love it!

Mary looks amazing! The cut of the dress shows off her toned arms & shoulders.

I have to agree, this is the best she's looked in a while. The hair is fantastic! And the dress is very nice and fits her well.

Mary looks good, love the earrings! They are looking happy together as well.

Great hair for her, it's up but not severly scraped back. Terrific earrings, great cut, neckline and summery fabric for the dress. Shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom