Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she wore that dress before she wore it in russia. it was in 2007 or early 2008, and she wore it with a channel-style long jacket and the burgundy hat. but i don't find the photo yet.

I think you are right, IIRC they received some guests at Kastrup :)

Or maybe she did but she just like heels and feels more comfortable wearing heels than flats? I don't think we know how much did she walk...

well, in the photos, the bus was close to the louboutin store, that's why i'm saying it. but maybe you're right. in my case, i feel more comfortable in high heels than plain shoes.

I think you are right, IIRC they received some guests at Kastrup :)

i don't remember the ocassion, but i remember it because i have the photo in a magazine i bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also try to wear pretty heels if I´m going to buy a cocktail dress. The difference if you try a dress in heels or in flats is very big. So, maybe she was buying some dresses, it´s possible that she needs some new ones after the pregnancy, cause of the body changes ;)

mary did not walked too much, so maybe it was ok for her. personally, i prefer to go shopping with high heels, specially when i buy shoes, because that is the way i make sure the shoes are comfortable. that 's something my doctor recommedned to me when i had problems with my feet. and it worked very well.
That's a good tactic! Thanks for this piece of precious advice! :lol::)

That's a good tactic! Thanks for this piece of precious advice! :lol::)

my pleasure...;)

I also try to wear pretty heels if I´m going to buy a cocktail dress. The difference if you try a dress in heels or in flats is very big. So, maybe she was buying some dresses, it´s possible that she needs some new ones after the pregnancy, cause of the body changes ;)

i never thought of that, since i always wear it when i go shopping, but it's true!!!! it's a big difference...

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks okay, but I wouldn't want to go shopping like that...

I agree. I like her outfit (great heels!) but personally I find it a bit overdressed for a shopping tour.

Mary has some really nice shoes.

Oh, thanks for posting the shoe story. Mary has always had very elegant shoes IMO. I love those red ones, I hope to see them again.:flowers:

She has nice shoes, lot of them are Louboutin or Prada :~) Lucky she...

really some very lovely shoes..but does she really need so mucht:ROFLMAO:

I guess so. Because otherwise I would have had more shoes than a princess during the last seven years. :)

Why not? I myself own more than 30 pairs of shoes, but the most expensive of hem costs 250 euros :)

Loooooove this!!!!!!!! Gorgeous! Adore the matching earrings and handbag too. And she looks so thin again. I think she looks more like herself here, then she has for a while.

Mary looks really pretty, I like her summer dress. The bag is also pretty. It's a Bottega Veneta bag

Mary looks very pretty, not what I was expecting but very nice. Love the bag!

I think she looks fantastic. The best I've seen her in a long time

I usually like crocheted dresses, but this one seems to just hang on her. The bottom part seems to be well tailored, but the top part is just hanging. I also don't like the length, but I just don't like mid-calf lengths. Either knee length or maxi would be better.

I do like the colour of the dress and the colour of the bag, but would prefer the shoes to be in the same colour the dress is. It's a simple outfit and three colours are just a bit too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom