Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a necklace would probably have helped - good thought.

As you see I've replaced some agency links with picture links as several members can't view those isopix links and I've removed some posts dicussing that problem. I would advise to not use them any longer as there obviously is a permanent access problem to links from that site.

Thanks ice, I wasnt aware of the problem for some members :flowers:

In general the wardrobe is very heavy & stiff, something that an older Queen would wear but on the other hand Fred is wearing is uniform - to me the whole event is quite dated & oldfashioned on one hand, but I can understand the excitement of more rural areas to see the royals on the other.

26/08 Mary departing for her Somalia trip in a very nice casual outfit:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AP0t-MgCyMc/Tldi2TYHMCI/AAAAAAAAX0s/vylBi7L0whA/_ST_0024.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wtgc6ZYqQ4w/Tldi3HvzG8I/AAAAAAAAX1A/b5dcvyK3Q28/_ST_9999_2.jpg

Last edited:
Mary looked very nice on this trip. I can't wait to see what she's got for us in Somalia!

Effortless and a perfect casual look IMO. I think she matched the looks together perfectly. I like how she used the scarf with the look and she did rock those ankle length pants very well.

Love the look, perfect for comfort on a plane. I'm guessing she just said goodbye to her twins as she was leaving, that would be hard!

Love that the flats match the top.

Crown Princess Mary at the Dadaab refugee settlement, Kenya, August 27 wearing a blouse, cargo pants
and walking boots. Right for the occasion and still princess-like with that blouse - a good choice.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mary at the Dadaab refugee settlement, Kenya, August 27 wearing a blouse, cargo pants
and walking boots. Right for the occasion and still princess-like with that blouse - a good choice.

I like the whole outfit (the blouse is really pretty and comfortable-looking). Casual and appropriate for the occasion.

I love the floral dress under the blue coat BUT I don't understand why she hid such a gorgeous dress under such a coverall coat...Usual Mary style would have called for a beige 3/4 sleeve cardigan...It might have been bordering on casual with a cardigan but it seems a waste to cover it up...

What was she thinking? I agree with you except IMO instead of a beige cardigan it would look better with a long, beige, light-weight coat...opened so you can see the dress. The purple coat/hat neither matches nor compliments the dress.

I like it too. Good for the occasion and it's lightweight/comfortable.

Appropriate and casual, looks very practical which is required IMO.

Can anyone ID any of the pieces of her leaving the Dannebrog outfit? Black ankle pants, shoes, especially the top or tops and scarf?

The outfit seems right.
Its been a long time since CP Mary's
seen with a ponytail. I always liked her
with it.

She looks very beautiful with her hair up.Nothing much to say about the outfit.

I like this casual look, Mary looks really appropriate for the event. She's pretty with the hair up.

i am looking for a timeline of fotos of mary at the opening of folketinget
i have seen pretty good photos from every year but 2006 does anyone have such photos?

August 28, 2011 - Mary on her last day in Africa in beige pants and a green printed top with white dots and hair in a ponytail.

Close up ** Full view

She looks reaaly good. I really like that green shirt.

Mary looks very nice. It's nice to see her in casual outfits.

Loving the green camel print shirt, I wouldn't mind one of those myself...Wondering if it is a locally made gift to Mary from the locals she visited?

Loving the green camel print shirt, I wouldn't mind one of those myself...Wondering if it is a locally made gift to Mary from the locals she visited?

I was asking myself the same question - love the green shirt, would buy one for myself!

I do love the green camel print shirt as well. This girls looks superb in just about anything.

August 28, 2011 - Mary on her last day in Africa in beige pants and a green printed top with white dots and hair in a ponytail.

Close up ** Full view
I love the first outfit- especially the top. Elegant, and princess- like w/o being OTT.
Dislike the 2nd top- but good on Mary for wearing it out of respect to her hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom