Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All black, very wintery outfit. I would expect something with lighter colours, spring colours.

It must be cold since the children have on heavy coats. Maybe the weather is not saying spring at the moment.:whistling:

Mary looks nice, it doesn't look like she is trying to lose the weight quickly and looks like a healthy mother of four. Can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow!

It must be cold since the children have on heavy coats. Maybe the weather is not saying spring at the moment.:whistling:

That's right.
Due to the financial crisis, spring has been skipped this year, we'll go directly from winter to summer in a month or so. - Or so it seems.

About 12 degrees C today, max. - So don't expect summer dresses at the christening.

I loved Mary's coat, looks like a very classic piece which you could dress up or down. I don't mind the fact she is without make up, she still manages to look good but a bit tired.

Maybe. But it doesn't change the fact it was an all black outfit, more suitable for winter time.

Mary looks very nice today, I was hoping for something more springy and some new jewels but Mary is always the epitome of elegance and she didn't skip that today!! I love seeing the sapphire brooch!!!

Mary looks lovely, as always! It's touching that she wore the little flowered hat she wore to Christian's and Isabella's christenings... Shows her sentiments. And the lovely brooch from Christian's. One thinks the color of the dress was selected because of the brooch.

She did look tired. I truly hope that the business in the bar this week was easily explained away and that there are no cracks between Pr. Frederick and Pr. Mary. At the very least, it would have caused her strain, since the papers are swirling with conjecture.

Muhler: let us know what is being said! Thanks!

Has anyone noticed Mary wearing this blue dress before?

I love the colour of the blue dress. Besides the fact I simply love blue :), I think it's a very nice, elegant and rich shade. Suits Mary well.

I also like how she paired it with the nude shoes, the shoes match the headpiece well. Although I am not a fan of the headpiece, I think I understand she wears it as a sort of tradition.

Mary today

I think the color is one of her best - I personally love the brooch on the chest. The hairstyle is also very nice. :)

Mary really looked lovely today. I love the headpiece and was hoping it would make an appearance today. She wore it differently, didn't she? It seems it was more like a "headband" at C and I's christenings.

I know this is Mary's thread, but Isabella looked so sweet!

Mary looks great with her blue dress. I like the head piece always. It suits her a lot. The sapphire brooch is really lovely.

For me it's her the best christening outfit. I like color, cut, simplicity and elegance. Nude shoes look good. Fascinator is some kind of tradition and I like how CP Mary managed it with the hairstyle.

I really thought she looked great. The color was bright and strong. Her hair style with the headpiece was perfect. I really respect that CP Mary finishes the look from shoes to the top of her head. She looks wonderful...so glad she back on the scene.

is the head piece sthe same ads the other baptisim? i don't know why for me looks a little bit different

I thought Mary's outfit was fabulous, although I was hoping for a more gender neutral color considering there is a boy and a girl. I feel like Josie is kinda getting shafted here and more emphasis is being placed on Vinnie in regards to M's outfit.

For me it's her the best christening outfit. I like color, cut, simplicity and elegance. Nude shoes look good. Fascinator is some kind of tradition and I like how CP Mary managed it with the hairstyle.

I have to agree. The deep blue color is very flattering on her.

I think she was confused about the colors. The off white and tan contrasts with the blue IMO. That particular shade of blue is too loud to be paired with off white and tan. Nevertheless, she still looks beautiful.

It's the same piece, but I think that flowers are better attached, whole look is more flat.

Mary looks really beautiful. The dress has a nice style and the colour suits Mary very well. Also the headpiece is fine.

Back view of the dress

A beautiful elegant mother!
It's nice she used the same headband as at the previous christenings.

I think she look stunning in all 3 baptisim!

Mary looks amazing! Her dress is really lovely and I love that she wears the floral headpiece for each of the christenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom