Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mary achieved what is very hard to do, a good looking, but truly casual look.
The blouse seems comfortable and fashionable to me.
The pants go well with the top and suit her.
The color is a very "european" one imo. When I lived in Europe, there were few colors which you'd never see in the US market.

Really? I don't think looking casual and good at the same time is a very hard thing to achieve. In fact I see people looking this way (casual but very good) all the time, every day.

I am not sure what you mean by an "european" colour, but let me say I am from Europe and still don't find that colour attractive. It's not that I've never seen it, I just don't like it.

I think Mary achieved what is very hard to do, a good looking, but truly casual look.
The blouse seems comfortable and fashionable to me.
The pants go well with the top and suit her.
The color is a very "european" one imo. When I lived in Europe, there were few colors which you'd never see in the US market.
I so agree with you :flowers::flowers:

I don't mind this outfit, it is what it is for a casual event. But I don't love it. I think her lovely shiny hair is the standout today.

a European color? I'm from France and this pant colour is not a french one for this season. Dont like this outfit. She has done better even with casual outfit.

The pants color are just hideous IMO. The underneath top looks creamy while the top is white with grey trim, its just a messy look IMO. Those flats don't match the look. It's not a look I would think Mary to step out in.

I agree with Dazzling, what a mess! The pants have a horrible colour & fit, dont match with the chanel flats and the top and whatever is underneath is doesnt match at all.

BUT ... Fred hasnt looked that well in ages!

ODD just plain odd what did she think she was doing in that gear ??? Just odd. IMO

I do love this casual:flowers: look and has someone said I think it is a truly European look...

Im sorry but I don't get what the European look is.

I don't think she looks bad at all. Her casual look is simple and nice.

Lovely top, awful pants.
I love the ballerina shoes, one of my favourite pairs. But I agree that they don´t go at all with this outfit.
Not a very fortunate look.

I do love this casual:flowers: look and has someone said I think it is a truly European look...

I wish you would explain what is the "European" look. Being from Europe I do not agree with you at all. But... wasn't that you claiming another princess' outfit was an "American" choice? And I cannot recall you explaining to us what you meant.

she looked nice, but those pants are awfullllll!!!!!! i think she 's in a "fashion break"... but fred was fabulous!!!! ultimately he reminds me the conservative version of david beckham, i don't know why.
I agree with Dazzling, what a mess! The pants have a horrible colour & fit, dont match with the chanel flats and the top and whatever is underneath is doesnt match at all.

BUT ... Fred hasnt looked that well in ages!
totally agree with you!!!! specially what you said about fred!!!!

By "European" color I meant a compliment, as in chic, unusual, a little daring.
Some colors you could find in Europe or European stores that you wouldn't find in American stores.
The color of those pants is different, it kind of grew on me.
I would by no means imply that all Europeans or all Americans share the same taste.

Really? I don't think looking casual and good at the same time is a very hard thing to achieve. In fact I see people looking this way (casual but very good) all the time, every day.

I agree with your statement. I think what I meant to convey is comfortable yet looking good. Her outfit appears comfortable to me.
However, I agree the pants don't fit properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not loving the trousers at all, for some reason I don't like the color and they don't really match the top or shoes. Perhaps if the trousers were a different color.

Bad look!
The pants are too wide and ill-fitted, the blouse is shapeless and makes her arms look bad.
The clutch is absolutely out of place and ugly.

I like this, color is nice with Marys complexion. Pretty jewelry and purse.

I like this look on Mary...she looks good.

The hair is now too long and heavy and I think spoils any look. I like the white on her but there is something just not quite right ....

Everything seems too big, ill-fitted, too wide and too close to see-thru... Not liking the outfit at all. And the clutch is just ugly.

Her hair nees styling, looks like she just washed it and went out the door.

I like the top much better than the pants - anyway everything is adamantly too loose-fitting.. The pants are too long.

I like the top but now with these pants, everything is too loose and flowy.

very bad look,I don't like any piece of this outfit and the hair needs urgent cut.

To me, these clothes signal the loose look you go for after giving birth and you're not 100% comfortable with your body size yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom