The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Serene Highness

But the part where the sleeves are sewn are totally different, too There are four major differences so far:
Different shoulders, darts in the bust area, different neckline and different waist

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2...E110414206.jpg

From a different angle

http://www.diariofemenino.com/images...00/17821_m.jpg

A closer look at the photo with the sponsors of Prince Vincent

Se Frederik og Marys egne billeder - Billede 19 | Starlounge

Old 04-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
Well, we probably have seen the headpiece for the last time.
So those who didn't like it can relax now.
Yeah I don't think they'll have any more children.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mary looks fantastic. It amazes me how flat her tummy is after just having twins. She's in excellent shape.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Courtier

I noticed that too opal. I'm envious!
Old 04-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Mary's oufit was well-chosen. I liked the bright blue colour brought the noble paleness of her complexion. The dress is nicely tailored.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Nobility

Probably the wrong place to post this, but doesn't Mary's father have the most wonderful smile?
Old 04-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Im pretty sure Mary has had that blue dress made or at least brought from a Danish designer.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Nobility

I liked her christening outfit very much. I think a darker shade of blue would have looked better but that's only a little detail. I quite like her headpiece and I'm happy she wore it again

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 04-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 View Post
I didn't even notice the color of his tie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
Funny that you didn't notice that Vincent was getting "shafted" and more emphasis being places on Josephine in regards to Fred's outfit
I believe I mention I didn't notice the color of Fred's tie. It was kind of hard, what with the baby in the enormous white gown he was holding in front of it/him.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna Wynne View Post
Probably the wrong place to post this, but doesn't Mary's father have the most wonderful smile?
Yes he does. He seems like a lovely man.

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Nobility

Mary's Marvelous Manner

Just a final word about the christening, at least my final word

How well thought out everything was:
  • The fact that she wore the same fascinator to all her children's christenings.
  • The fact that she dressed herself, the Crown prince, Christian and Isabella in blue or pink.
  • The long, long walkabout, carrying a babe in her arms and minding Christian and Isabella, who were adorable, charming, childlike, yet well behaved!!!
  • The fact that, even though it now seems certain that the infamous video of CPF was misinterpreted by the press, Mary had to have that on her mind, knowing that there was conjecture on that most important day, yet she carried herself with gentle confidence and class.

She is intelligent, beautiful, always tastefully -- and fashionably -- attired, and classy. Her manner in handling all of the above reminds me that she will make a wonderful queen consort!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to agree with you Susanna Wynne this was a huge day for the family and Mary was stunning in everyway.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Nobility

Here's a page with a comparison of her three different christening looks. I really like the ensemble she wore to Christian's christening the best. Kongehuset ser blåt - TV 2 Vip
Old 04-18-2011, 01:01 AM
Royal Highness

My favorite would be what she's worn to this last Christening.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Personally I like both names very much. Vincent is a nice name for a boy, imo, Josephine is my favourite names for a girl, to be honest. So, great choices.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Aristocracy

I realy like Mary dress at chrestening also her brooche,earring and of course the lovely headpeace which was used for the chrestening of the four chindren,an I think it will be a royal danish tradition for future chrestening of the crown prince children just like the chrestening gown.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
I think it's exactly the same: Twin's babtism
Sure, that's just a good example that appearances are misleading...

Here's one more big-size photo from the christening
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 04-23-2011, 06:03 AM
Aristocracy

I haven't seen if it has been mentioned before but I think the dress Patricia wore at the christening is actually Mary's Hugo Boss dress. I think she only wore it once during the summer of 2007.

I am unable to post the pictures now because I am using my iPhone, but I will post them as soon as I have my laptop in my hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale

I thought it rather charming that the colour of Frederik's tie matched the colour of Isbella's dress. Instead of corresponding with his wife's attire, he complimented his daughters. Quite darling.
I think the all tried to have very similar in colour outfits. I also love the way they were seated; the "boys" on one side, the "girls" on the other side!! It was cute!
Old 04-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica View Post
I haven't seen if it has been mentioned before but I think the dress Patricia wore at the christening is actually Mary's Hugo Boss dress. I think she only wore it once during the summer of 2007.

I am unable to post the pictures now because I am using my iPhone, but I will post them as soon as I have my laptop in my hands!

I think the all tried to have very similar in colour outfits. I also love the way they were seated; the "boys" on one side, the "girls" on the other side!! It was cute!
yes, I think somebody post the photo somewhere , but the only thing I think her sister is taller and havier than Mary so I wonder how did she do to fit in?? understand she has so much clothing that why not to borrow something to her sister!beside her sister nobody else from Australia, like her nieces ?????
Old 04-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

After comparing all three looks, I really like them all but its interesting that she wore blue with the sapphire brooch in 2 of the looks. I wish she would wear that brooch more, it is so stunning. It is nice to talk about Mary's fashion again but it doesn't look like she has a lot of 'things' coming up.