The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Nobility

No makeup, a little tired, and still pretty!

Old 04-13-2011, 10:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottestreasures View Post
No makeup, a little tired, and still pretty!
Just what i was thinking! I really like her coat, it looks like a heavy long cardigan.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
All black, very wintery outfit. I would expect something with lighter colours, spring colours.
It must be cold since the children have on heavy coats. Maybe the weather is not saying spring at the moment.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mary looks nice, it doesn't look like she is trying to lose the weight quickly and looks like a healthy mother of four. Can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
It must be cold since the children have on heavy coats. Maybe the weather is not saying spring at the moment.
That's right.
Due to the financial crisis, spring has been skipped this year, we'll go directly from winter to summer in a month or so. - Or so it seems.

About 12 degrees C today, max. - So don't expect summer dresses at the christening.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I loved Mary's coat, looks like a very classic piece which you could dress up or down. I don't mind the fact she is without make up, she still manages to look good but a bit tired.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
Maybe. But it doesn't change the fact it was an all black outfit, more suitable for winter time.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mary looks very nice today, I was hoping for something more springy and some new jewels but Mary is always the epitome of elegance and she didn't skip that today!! I love seeing the sapphire brooch!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Nobility

Mary looks lovely, as always! It's touching that she wore the little flowered hat she wore to Christian's and Isabella's christenings... Shows her sentiments. And the lovely brooch from Christian's. One thinks the color of the dress was selected because of the brooch.

She did look tired. I truly hope that the business in the bar this week was easily explained away and that there are no cracks between Pr. Frederick and Pr. Mary. At the very least, it would have caused her strain, since the papers are swirling with conjecture.

Muhler: let us know what is being said! Thanks!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna Wynne View Post
Muhler: let us know what is being said! Thanks!
Ehh, said about what? And where?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Nobility

Has anyone noticed Mary wearing this blue dress before?
Old 04-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

I love the colour of the blue dress. Besides the fact I simply love blue , I think it's a very nice, elegant and rich shade. Suits Mary well.

I also like how she paired it with the nude shoes, the shoes match the headpiece well. Although I am not a fan of the headpiece, I think I understand she wears it as a sort of tradition.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Royal Highness

Mary today

I think the color is one of her best - I personally love the brooch on the chest. The hairstyle is also very nice.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Royal Highness

Mary really looked lovely today. I love the headpiece and was hoping it would make an appearance today. She wore it differently, didn't she? It seems it was more like a "headband" at C and I's christenings.

I know this is Mary's thread, but Isabella looked so sweet!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Mary looks great with her blue dress. I like the head piece always. It suits her a lot. The sapphire brooch is really lovely.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

For me it's her the best christening outfit. I like color, cut, simplicity and elegance. Nude shoes look good. Fascinator is some kind of tradition and I like how CP Mary managed it with the hairstyle.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I really thought she looked great. The color was bright and strong. Her hair style with the headpiece was perfect. I really respect that CP Mary finishes the look from shoes to the top of her head. She looks wonderful...so glad she back on the scene.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

is the head piece sthe same ads the other baptisim? i don't know why for me looks a little bit different
Old 04-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
is the head piece sthe same ads the other baptisim? i don't know why for me looks a little bit different
It looks different than the previous ones.

Christian's baptism *** Isabela's baptism
Old 04-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Royal Highness

I thought Mary's outfit was fabulous, although I was hoping for a more gender neutral color considering there is a boy and a girl. I feel like Josie is kinda getting shafted here and more emphasis is being placed on Vinnie in regards to M's outfit.