Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elegant outfit. I like the complete outfit.

This is indeed a very beautiful outfit. The skirt is so pretty and matches well with the blouse. :flowers:

Mary looks beautiful! I love her outfit, it's very light and summery. This hairstyle is really lovely, I like the curls. Excellent!!!

I think this looks really pretty, clean and fresh. I also love the hair!

Great summer outfit. CP Mary looks really pretty and I love the pearls!

Mary looks beautiful in pics from N.Y. Her outfit is really nice: it is feminine and simple. I love her hairdo.:)

Simple and elegant outfit. I like the blouse very much. CP choosed god jewels and fantastic aubergine accessories.

I like this outfit. Her curly hair complements it well. I don't like the shoes all that much. That color is a turn off for me.

Nice dress. Mary looks so tanned.

She looks beautiful. I like the first day outfit but really love the second. These muted colors look so good her, and she accesorizes so perfectly. I'm not sure I like the curls all over her head, but it's not too bad. It is possible to be well dressed and remain approachable as a CP:flowers:

Are they visiting military families during this event? I just found my answer in another thread, they are visiting Walter Reed Hospital.

I love the dress and the shoes. They're all beautiful, but curly hair doesn't highlight her beauty IMO.

I think Mary looked fabulous the last couple of days. I loved her outfits, and I actually thought her curly hair on the second day was a nice change for her. I am not sure I would like it all the time, but it looked pretty, and more casual and summery. A nice change and her clothing and accessories/shoe choices were really good.

I like this dress very much. The accessories are really good. I'm not sure about the curly hair...

Beautiful once again! These dresses suit her a lot. And I think I have the same sunglasses. :)

She's given in, and I quite like it. I love the outfit, black in this weather she must be boiling. I have had this trouble with high heels.

:cry:

I'm not liking Mary's outfits in this travel. The best one until now has been the flowery one. But the rest are just ok, and I expect much more from her. I hope she is is just waiting for Victoria's wedding to give her best.

This time I don't like the camel and black combination, and the pill box doesn't suit her although if it didn't have the flower (?) it would look much better on her.

at Arlington National Cemetery CP adds beige pill box hat
belgapicture

and she had a little problem with her louboutins
belgapicture:lol:

Oh, I just love this look! The hat is gorgeous, lovely hairstyle and earrings. The dress per se looks a bit retro, but in a most positive way.
The shoes and bag are also great, she was even wearing gloves, judging from the second picture. Trés chic! :flowers:

The shoes & the bag look very good together. The hat is also very beautiful. But I don't like the dress.

I love it all. Dress very retro, but still tastful as they were at a cemetary. Hat and gloves and shoes.... awesome. I love nude accesories with black. I feel like I'm Mary gushing, but I have loved all outfits, shoes, hairdos and jewels this visit!

I am also looking foward to PVictoria's wedding to see all Mary's choices!!

I'm surprised to see Mary in such a dowdy outfit - lengthen the skirt, and the dress would be entirely fitting the style of her mother-in-law's wardrobe.
Everything here is kind of 'bad retro', but from different eras - a 1940s house dress plus a pill box hat that's more mid-80s Princess Diana than 60s Jackie Kennedy.
I don't like the print of the dress, but then one not-so-pretty print after another has been appearing on Mary during this visit.
Her wardrobe for the Washington trip is quite a disappointment so far, IMHO... strange, because Mary rarely disappoints.

:previous:
Please, be merciful... :flowers::flowers::flowers: The dress fitted Crown Princess Mary well. Beige accessories nicely completed the whole look. She looked soft feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom