Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice simple black dress. The collar detail is pretty.

^^
I thought the same, the dress is quite nice bet she should have chosen another shoes.

image to me the shoes appear to be brown
bag and the bag is definietly brown

but the black dress is so simple and elegant - Mary does this understated princess elegance so well

I think both the shoes and the bag are dark red, not brown.:flowers: They look very good IMO.

That tone of brown with the black dress doesn't look ok, even if the bag was the same colour. :ermm:

Nice dress! I like her hair in these pictures.

Both outfits are elegant. I like the 2nd one a bit more, it's more feminine and less strict.

She is IMO by far the best dressed princess. She accessories and co-ordinates so well. Both outfits are lovely IMO.

Really loved the coat dress at the arrival. New earrings? Second outfit, lovely as well. Her stylist really does an amazing job!

Both outfits are elegant. I like the 2nd one a bit more, it's more feminine and less strict.

Agree. I like both looks, but the first makes her look older. The second is very fresh and not so severe. She's lovely!

Mary looks stunning on both days and I like her hair piece on the arrival day.

I'm liking the Russian state visit outfits. Especially the arrival one, the hairpiece is perfect on her!

I also like both outfits, the outfit at the airport was lovely, the hairpiece softens the whole look- very elegant.

Hm, white dresses both times. The grey cardigan is pretty with the white dress.

i think the hair piece is a repeat - from memory it was worn whern she was pregnant with Christian back in either may 2005 or june 2005

Agree. I like both looks, but the first makes her look older. The second is very fresh and not so severe. She's lovely!

I agree, it makes her look older and perhaps that's why I like the first outfit a bit more than the second. I know, that may sound odd. :p But she looks absolutely elegant and professional, almost like a Queen. :flowers: A great outfit.

Love her look at the airport. The dress coat with the hair feature is beautiful and a little bit different from the norm. The cost dress is fantastic on her lithe figure! Also love the dress and cardigan with the necklace. The colours look great on her. Understated elegance.

Does Mary have a makeup artist?

We don't know obviously.
We can only guess whether they have make-up artists or personal stylists or hairdressers. But I presume she has a make-up artist and hairdresser for special events.:)

I agree, it makes her look older and perhaps that's why I like the first outfit a bit more than the second. I know, that may sound odd. :p But she looks absolutely elegant and professional, almost like a Queen. :flowers: A great outfit.

I understand what you are saying. She does look regal in that first outfit. She almost always looks so polished.

She is IMO by far the best dressed princess. She accessories and co-ordinates so well. Both outfits are lovely IMO.

Agree totally kerry. My favorite princess since Princess Diana of Wales.:flowers:

Both white outfits were nice. I adore the hairpiece she wore at the airport. It added a nice classy touch to the overall look.

May 11, 2010 - Mary in a blue tweed looking jacket with shiny threads going through it with white pants & a white top.

Close up ** Full View

Just perfection IMO. Love the blue jacket, it looks really great with white! CP Mary is looking just beautiful! Love the new earrings also!

Well, this is an alternative casual look, which I think suits Mary. She combined these pieces nicely. Beautiful hair & make-up too.

Very pretty! She looks so nice in this color. There are more pictures of this from the thread dealing with the Danish Cancer Foundation.

I like the shoes and bag.

perfect love the clutch and matching shoes

Perfect - classic, simple and timeless. Love the jacket and the shoes. Hair and makeup also flawless. I wish I could be this put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom