Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the headband, but the rest is bad. Although the blouse with another combination would look better.

Boring colours and style. One of the worst outfits for Mary IMO.

I agree... the vest is really old fashioned; my grandmother would wear something like this. The combination of the vest and the blouse looks ridiculous. The only nice thing about this look is her hair.
This was indeed one of her worst looks.

I agree... the vest is really old fashioned; my grandmother would wear something like this. The combination of the vest and the blouse looks ridiculous. The only nice thing about this look is her hair.

The vest would look much better with a less poufy shirt. They don't really go together as others have posted. I'm not sure this is her worst look, but it's not her best either. She really does have beautiful hair, and I like the hairband she is wearing.

I can see where she is trying to go with this look, kind of 70's. (bell bottoms, puffy sleeves, headpiece etc). Not awful but maybe the colour is a bit bland and the trousers are a little long.

I really disliked the last outfit Mary wore. That tan ensemble did nothing for her. The color was not flattering, and the mixture of patterns didn't appeal to me. I did really like her previous outfit with the pretty pattern top, cropped pants and peep toe shoes. I loved her hairstyle too. She looked fabulous in that outfit, but really missed the mark in the last one, IMO.

Not that bad, IMO. It's just a rather masculine look which doesn't belong to my favorite styles either. Anyway, I like the trousers and shoes. With the coat she looks a bit boring, but still quite elegant. The combination of the vest and blouse is rather ugly indeed, the vest doesn't match with the pattern of her trousers either.

To me,
it looks like she took that vest from Frederik's wardrobe :whistling:

The pants look like it had a nice texture and does look quite nice matched with the top. This look did not need the waistcoat but a pretty belt. The hair peice was overdoing it with the wavy hair IMO but the hair looked really nice which gave the whole look quite a young feeling to it.
Wasit coat must go.

Totally agree, worst look....:eek:

vest

No the vest being RL couldn't even save her the whole outfit was just too horrible for words and the pants were just appaling I just am speechless

Last edited:
It isn't a great look on her. I don't think it is bad looking, it just isn't good on her. It really does nothing for her. It is also too many different textures/patterns, and shades of beige. Plain pants and a white top would have looked better. But I do think the sheer blouse is an interesting combo.

Wrong color for Mary. I'll cut her some slack from this mess since she was so perfect during the b-day celebrations. Let's just hope it goes to the back of the closet and is forgotten!

The outfit's not that bad. Not the worst I've seen and appropriate for the function.

The vest and trousers look ok, but not together. They clash a bit. I love the blouse with the puffy sleeves.

I agree Mellie - that's also because Mary has a gorgeous body, slim and toned. :flowers:

LOVE the black dress worn this week, and those shoes and bag.....I want really bad! Any one know who the designers are of the shoes and bag?

Although too plain, this black dress is pretty and elegant. I would call it safe. I'm looking forward to seeing Mary trying out more colourful & glamorous combinations. And more summery!

A very pretty simple and elegent dress, the detailing is quite pretty around the neck.
The bag and shoes dont match quite well.

^^
I thought the same, the dress is quite nice bet she should have chosen another shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom