The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think this is just classic Mary, appropriate and elegant. The color is very nice on her, it still must be cold in Denmark!

Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I really liked this look, the hat is beautfiul & it is one of her best hats The skirt is really pretty & she wore it better than the last time she wore it.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have never really liked that skirt I think it maybe the colour but do like the hat and am pleased to see her wearing it again ... yes how cold is it there will it ever warm up. Still ok look nothing amazingIMO
Old 04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Little heavy I think.
I want to see her in some crazy outfit... Maybe platforms a la Letizia and outfit like Laurentien or Mabel
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the overall look and find it particularly chic! I even liked the hat.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
I like the overall look and find it particularly chic! I even liked the hat.
Agreed. This is one of her better daytime outfit. Love the color. Is the skirt's pattern raised? If it is, then I really like how the hat and the skirt work together.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

She looks wonderful today. I love this skirt. When did she wear this previously?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

She first wore it in January 2009 and later the year during a visit to Flensburg.

I think the hat is by Philip Treacy. It's quite old already, but I still like it.
I think she first wore it around 2005. She recycled it during a SV from Bulgaria and for the opening of the Parliament in 2008.
face to face, vr, polfoto

Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
She first wore it in January 2009 and later the year during a visit to Flensburg.

I think the hat is by Philip Treacy. It's quite old already, but I still like it.
I think she first wore it around 2005. She recycled it during a SV from Bulgaria and for the opening of the Parliament in 2008.
I like the hat, although, I like it better with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Nobility

Like the colours, especially a zap of brightness with the maroon. Mary looks elegant and appropriate as usual, but not one of my favourite looks on her.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Commoner

Very Chic and Classy !
I really like the way she recycles her clothes and make them look like new one. Very Smart And do you see any changes in her hair style? I can not see it very clearly
Old 04-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post

Thank you for the photos, it is amazing how she look marvellous averytime, i wonder who make her hats! i like this one very much!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Beautiful outfit for the occasion and I love that hat. Maxima and Letizia......please take notes and dress accordingly!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

BelgaPicture - Quick search
i love this lace dress, it is the first time i see it, lovely!!!!!
and i wonder how does she do to mutch the gloves and the handbag with the dress and hat, spcially gloves-handbag there are the same colour1
Old 04-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
BelgaPicture - Quick search
i love this lace dress, it is the first time i see it, lovely!!!!!
and i wonder how does she do to mutch the gloves and the handbag with the dress and hat, spcially gloves-handbag there are the same colour1
It is from Heartmade Spring/Summer 2010 collection. (Heartmade Juliefagerholt). It's a lace top and matching lace skirt. So beautiful!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Courtier

Mary look very pretty and elegant. She looks wonderful!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

The belga link doesn't work for me....
Here are some more pictures.
Full length
Side View
Hat
Mary looked wonderful today. I love the whole look - it's really elegant.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayvee View Post
It is from Heartmade Spring/Summer 2010 collection. (Heartmade Juliefagerholt). It's a lace top and matching lace skirt. So beautiful!
thank you so much, i chek it out and it is eautiful i wonder the cost!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

OK This IMO is one of the best looks of all the princesses this year! I love it. Mary looks so beautiful. Hat has been worn a couple of times but I didn't notice till I really looked because of the gorgeous outfit and shoes!! A+!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Nobility

I think Mary's brown dress was very chic and elegant. Simple, refined, sophisticated. I really liked the maroon and grey outfit. Loved the hat! The last outfit was really beautiful. I loved the navy?black? coat with the beautiful hat and the champagne blouse, skirt, shoes, and clutch. Fabulous looks for Mary - all of them!