Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame they stopped at Frederik's birthday.

That's a nice article. I always liked that short-ish red dress she's wearing.

Crown Princess Mary and family at the beach of Tisvildeleje, Denmark, July 9, 2010

Outfit

(posted originally by Iceflower)

I love this look for the beach especially the hat.

^ I like this white dress (or tunic) too! She looks lovely with this hat.

Wow, Mary looks amazing! I love the dress and hat. She always looks beautiful & has such great style, I would love to copy her looks. I think I'll go out shopping right now!

Nice beachwear! It looks stylish but comfortable at the same time. Her pink hat is nice as well.

I think we have seen this sunhat before. Can anyone let me know? I like her tunic, it looks comfy.

Mary just always seems to look amazing.. I Love Love her look from head to bare toes...

Mary always looks effortless. I love this pic. Makes her look like she's a travel magazine photographer.

Funny how she's taking vacation pics while the paps are taking her pics.

I love the hat, the dress is nothing special, but that's more than okay for a day at the beach. :)

The outfits okay. I guess she doesn't feel comfortable in a bikini.
I'm wondering how cold the water is. That water has to be freezing!

She might be in a bikini, but as you say it might be cold at the beach.
Is the water that cold?

The outfits okay. I guess she doesn't feel comfortable in a bikini.
I'm wondering how cold the water is. That water has to be freezing!
Maybe she isn't comfortable being photographed while wearing a bikini!;) There were a lot of photos of Mary in bikinis last year during a holiday cruise in the Mediterranean and it made a lot of front page news in the tabloids (especially the Danish ones).

In California the waters cold, not freezing but chilly,...so I can only imagine Denmark. I'm not sure though. I would like to know the temperature.

As one gets older, the bikini is thrown out of the window I guess.

Thanks for the info.
So it's cool, but not too cold.

To me 19'C is warm, i've been living in the teens for the majority of the year.

L.A. is usually between 75'F and 95'F and when the temp drops, often at night, 66'F/19'C it's always kinda cool to me. I'm in Texas a lot too where the temp is 100'F!! The majority of my year is heat! Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere cooler.
I must say I was surprised to see the water to be that temp...not bad at all for Denmark.

July 28, 2010 - Mary in a black & white summer dress.
Isn't this recycled? If I remember correct its a DVF dress.

Close Up ** Full View

It seems we have seen this before. Very pretty for a summer day.

The outfit is ok although it will start the "is she pregnant" discussion again...
I think its recycled and Mary wore this dress to a concert some time ago.

I like this dress on Mary! It looks cool and summery. I especially like the Channel flats she is wearing...

I really like the dress and the flats! she has nice legs to show! and I like the time she use it with trausers, nice combination

Anyone knows the brand of the dress?
It looks really nice on her, I love the look:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom