Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll take your word on that because the last time I remember seeing the Queen leaving church it was for Chritsmas services and she was not wearing a hat or covering her head nor in Henrik's baptism, those are not offiicial events, but private.Like I said I'm not sure what protocol dictates and I would love if someone who knows would explain us why Mary and her crew were wearing hats, cause if there was no protocolary reason, then I will keep my opinion that it was over the top, cause the event was indoors..

Why should it matter whether the event was indoor or outdoor? The Danish royal ladies traditionally wear hats at a lot of engagements. If the queen visits a museum and spends all her time indoor, she will wear a hat as well.

I really enjoy Mary in hats. She always has everything so put together! Glad your blog is back Ccile, I look forward to your coverage for the upcoming events!!!

Mary looks lovely. The colours in the outfit are soft and feminine.

Why should it matter whether the event was indoor or outdoor? The Danish royal ladies traditionally wear hats at a lot of engagements. If the queen visits a museum and spends all her time indoor, she will wear a hat as well.

I don't understand the problem of wearing or not wearing hats at engagements. Queen Elizabeth wears hats indoors almost all the time including church and nobody has made a fuss over that. Queen Margrethe and Princess Mary are in that tradition.

Waering a hat to church seems like protocol to me. All official church engagements made so far has been made wearing a hat.

She looks beautiful on both occasions, I have a feeling she will shine this weekend.

I like the outfit more with tha pants. The blouse is nice.

I prefer the skirt, really I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us!

I like it better with the skirt. But I wonder why she switched...

I like it better with the skirt. But I wonder why she switched...

The pants may have been more comfortable for the plane ride and Mary may have wanted to wear a skirt or dress for the church visit since the skirt definitely looks less casual than the pants.

I really like both. But it makes sense to wear the skirt for the rehearsal at the church. It's more appropriate.

I think we won't be surprised this weekend in that Mary will look gorgeous and elegant as always! Can't wait for more, love this blouse and skirt!

Really great combination of colours. That top in the second photo gives a better idea. It's lovely. I love that she is not afraid to mix it up a little.

Top is pretty but work much nicer with the skirt IMO. I could see it going nicely with a pair of jeans as well.

Nice top, for me also looks better with skirt. I like the accessories.

Google Translate

CP couple today! It's a very nice casual outfit, but for some reason I think I would have prefered that Mary wore a nice ballerina flat shoe

Yes, I agree that flats would have looked better with these pants. I love the top! And Fred looks very nice:)

June 19, 2010 - Mary out for a walk with Fred & Chrsitian in white pants, printed top and a cardi with oversized shades

Full View ** Close Up

They must have been up early this morning.
I imagine they went to bed late as well.
Lovely outfit, I also love Frederiks jumper.

I quite like it for a walk. Comfortable and nice. I like her sunglasses too.

It's a nice casual daytime outfit. I love the sunglasses, I bet it was needed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom