Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2004 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary recycling this light blue cardigan in the early days:

Mary83.jpg

(Screencap from the pre-wedding documentary: Mary Elizabeth Donaldson)

Mary82.jpg

(Credit: Getty Images)
Frederik and Mary at the 2004 Australian Open.

Mary81.jpg

(Credit: NewsPix)
Frederik and Mary either leaving or coming to Tasmania.

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Mary recycling this brown sweater:

Mary80.jpg

(Credit: Brainpix)

Mary78.jpg

(Credit: Sipa Press)

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Mary recycling this jacket and skirt:

Mary60.jpg

(Credit: Polfoto)
Summercruise to Sonderborg 2004.

Mary58.jpg

(Credit: Madeleine Glindorf)
Mary acting as a patron (not sure which organization).

Just the jacket this time:

Mary59.jpg

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Mary recycling this coat:

Mary79.jpg

Christmas Eve service at Aarhus Cathedral 2003.

Mary90.jpg

Mary and Frederik making plans for the Christening.

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Mary recycling this Malene Birger skirt:

Mary67.jpg

(Credit: BT)
Christmas at Marselisborg

Mary91.jpg

(Credit: Billed Bladet)
Mary and Frederik receiving a Christening gift from Billed Bladet.

Mary recycling this cardigan:

Mary70.jpg

Frederik and Mary at Rosemarie Heering's christening.

Mary71.jpg

Visiting a school in 2005.

Thanks to CPMMB

Mary recycling this jacket and shirt:

Mary63.jpg

Mary102.jpg

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Mary recycling this coat:

Mary100.jpg

The Crown Princely Family's Christmas Card 2005.

Mary101.jpg

(Credit: Scanpix)
The Danish Royal Family celebrating Queen Margrethe's birthday 2006.

It seems that CP Mary is recycling more of her outfits this time round than previous. It's lovely!

I like it that Mary recycling her outfits. it shows that she isn't so purchase-addicted how the press say.

Mary recycling this big hat:

Mary103.jpg

Baptizing a flower in her namesake.

Mary104.jpg

(Credit: UK Press)
Mary at a Garden Fair.

Mary106.jpg

(Credit: TV2)
Mary at the Odense Flower Festival.

Mary's clothes are so beautiful and like most women, she seems to enjoy mixing them up a little. I can remember all the fuddy duddy outfits that Princess Diana used to wear, but Mary still looks young and fresh!

Mary recycling this belt:

Mary113.jpg

(Credit: Rex Bo Yearn)
Frederik, Mary, and Joachim at the archery competition Olympics 2004.

Mary112.jpg

(Credit: Grazia Neri)
Olympics 2004 in Athens, Greece.

Mary111.jpg

(Credit: Colourpress)
Watching the handball competition at the 2004 Olympics, Denmark vs. Korea.

Mary110.jpg

(Credit: NewsPix)
Frederik and Mary shopping in Sydney 2005.

Mary109.jpg

(Credit: Rex Features)
Mary, Frederik, and Christian (isn't he cute?) vacationing in July 2006.

There was another time but I couldn't find a picture that I could give proper credit to.

Thanks to CPMMB

Mary recycling this white top:

Mary114.jpg

(Credit: Bruno Press)
Mary at Health Week 2004.

Mary115.jpg

(Credit: Colourpress)
Mary at the Red Cross Young Women's Refuge during the 2005 Australian visit.

Thanks to CPMMB

Good work, soCal girl!
You have a good eye for this! :flowers: (You noticed some recycled dresses , I would have never seen:lol:).

Well, I think Mary recycled a lot of her dresses! I like it, because her clothes are stunning!

she also wear the same skirt as with the chritening of little Christiaan.

soCal girl said:
Mary seems to love her cardigans, here's another one:

The royal family at a Philharmonic concert 2004.

Mary and Frederik at a friend's wedding 2006.

Mary at the Odense Flower Festival christening the Crown Princess Mary Rose (or something like that).

Thanks to CPMMB

Mary must love this one:

Mary117.jpg

Mary during her pregnancy days.

Mary118.jpg

(Credit: Getty Images)
Mary at a hospital during the Australian visit.

Mary wore this cardigan again in Australia but I couldn't find a picture that I could give proper credit to.

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
I think it's harder to see when Mary recycles something because she tends to mix and match. She rarely wears an outfit in the same way the next time she wears it. Such as this dress: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/495124-post162.html, she's worn it three times but each time she styled it differently and it even looks like a different color each time! I think it shows that she's a conscious recycler.

Once again, the great Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, she's not afraid of mixing and matching just because she's a future Queen. How practical she is. And as previously said, she's so smart when it comes to doing that it is hard to notice when she actually does it. That's why she's my favorite royal. Maybe she should teach Paris Hilton how to dress with class!

Mary recycling this belt:

Mary125.jpg

Crown Princess Mary taking over the Danish Heart Association as patron. Prince Henrik graciously stepped down as patron because of Mary's passion for this organization (Mary's mother died of heart disease)

Mary124.jpg

Mary and Frederik at a State Lunch as part of the 2005 Australia visit.

Mary recycling this olive green suede jacket:

Mary126.jpg

(Credit: Royalportraits.nl)
Mary at CIFF 2005.

Mary127.jpg

(Credit: Seeger Press)
This time wearing the jacket with a belt, Mary at CIFF 2006.

Princess Arabella said:
Once again, the great Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, she's not afraid of mixing and matching just because she's a future Queen. How practical she is. And as previously said, she's so smart when it comes to doing that it is hard to notice when she actually does it. That's why she's my favorite royal. Maybe she should teach Paris Hilton how to dress with class!
Perhaps it would be pertinent to point out that unlike other Royal ladies, Mary has a personal stylist. If anyone should get the credit for recycling(which is something that every Royal woman should do so I can't see why it warrants praise) it should be Anja, not Mary.

I would be certain that Mary would have a rather large say on what she re-wears. I mean, what woman wouldn't?

Praise? I dont think it warrants praise but it should be duly noted that she is not wasteful or indifferent about what she wears. This is a good trait to have so I do support, what is no doubt, her choice to be resourceful and if she is assisted by a stylist then why not and good on her. I am sure that most royal ladies re-cycle outfits which is great.

Unfortunately I see just how wasteful woman can be with clothing so to see world figures such as Mary, Maxima etc setting a trend to be resourceful is really very promising.

Last edited:
I'm not saying Mary should receive praise for recycling (I agree that all princesses should) but sometimes she is hounded about shopping and not recycling as frequently as other princesses. I just think she deserves more credit than some people give her.

She just looks great overall. hardly any misses in her wardrobe. who is her stylist? i wouldve wanted to "shop" with the stylist if i were mary. i cant imagine having all my new clothes brought straight to the palace. that is kinda sad :(

Princess Mary wearing this new dark-blue dress :flowers: .
The dress looks really nice on Mary. Don't know about the shoes...:ermm:

Fotomarktplatz

Little_star said:
Perhaps it would be pertinent to point out that unlike other Royal ladies, Mary has a personal stylist. If anyone should get the credit for recycling(which is something that every Royal woman should do so I can't see why it warrants praise) it should be Anja, not Mary.
Naive!!!:ROFLMAO: :lol: All the princesses has a stylist or something similar. Do you really think Maxima, Letizia, Matilde or the other princeses go out in the shops and buy thier clothes themself:wacko::lol: NO:bang: They all have people to help them:ohmy::doh::lol:

I want to see Mary recycling her stunning beige/sand dress that she wore at her engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom