Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary's shoes from the first day of the Bulgarian State Visit
A pair of red/bergundy around 3-inch heels with little brown leather bows at the front

image: UK press

JessRulz said:
Mary's shoes from the first day of the Bulgarian State Visit
A pair of red/bergundy around 3-inch heels with little brown leather bows at the front

image: UK press
I would just love to have these shoes, in this colour precisely!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you both- those shoes are beautiful and I have a lovely skirt to match so Mary when you are finished with them can you send them over here???:)

Maybe it's stupid question, but did Mary (and all CP/Princesses) was teching how to walk/put her foots with shoes like these?

Lots of women wear highheel shoes every day - no special teaching required.

I wear highheel shoes every day and i feel ok. It makes me feel elegant. It just a question of an habit.

grevinnan said:
Lots of women wear highheel shoes every day - no special teaching required.

I wear them too. But be honest many (not all) women - specially young can't walk in highheel shoes (it looks really funny when tey're walking with highheels) and they should take some teaching.

magnik said:
I wear them too. But be honest many (not all) women - specially young can't walk in highheel shoes (it looks really funny when tey're walking with highheels) and they should take some teaching.

I think it depends on the person who is wearing the shoes. Myself, I wear high heels as much as possible, the higher the better IMO :D !! I don't think that it depends on the actual age of the person, it depends on how the person feels wearing the shoes. I'm 14 and I love heels of any kind, kitten-heel, stiletto, you name it, I will have a pair of 'em!! However, I understand that some people don't feel confidant enough or find the actual shoes they are wearing comfortable to be able to actually walk in the shoes

Mary's shoes at the Brain Injury Association event on April 4
Brown leather & suede with a approximatly 3inch heel, little leather buckle at the begining of the arch of her foot. Possibly Prada or D&G
Lovely shoes Mary!! :D :D

Image: Scanpix

Mary's shoes from the Unveiling of her Official Portrait at Fredensbourg Palace...sorry its not a good photo :eek:
Her shoes appear to be of purple velvet...approz. 2-3 inch heels (her shoes are all pretty much 3inches), they might have a little detailing on the front of the shoes but I can't really tell

Image: Polfoto - posted by Adry in CP Mary Current Events Pt. 4

I really love these heels. I think Mary is so bold and daring and these heels really show what an elegant Princess HRH is.

not very keen on the hat . love the shoes.

Is there ay way to know if Mary has a stylist? If so, how would me go about found out this person's name?

I just love Mary's shoes. In fact I love shoes!

Mary's shoes today
Beige & Black ankle-strapped round-toe 2-3inch heels
Source: Madeleine Glindorf - posted by MaddeDK in the Current Events Thread

Mary's previous two events
White slingbacks approz. 2-3 inches
Source: Polfoto - originally posted by Adry in the Current Events Thread

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6625/possiblyfavpradascanpix0nw.jpg
Possible Mary's favourite Prada beige pumps
Source: Scanpix - originally posted by flctylu in the Current Events Thread

Mary's shoes & purses from Carl XVI Gustaf's 60th Birthday celebrations
Black & Purple Stilletoes

Sources: UK Press (originally posted by Larzen in the Carl XVI Gustaf 60th Birthday Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Akilah said:
Is there ay way to know if Mary has a stylist? If so, how would me go about found out this person's name?

Mary's stylist is named Anja Camilla Alajdi... They are often seen together at fashionshows and seems to be good friends...

soCal girl said:
Crown Princess Mary wore the same peep-toe heels at the museum opening in Denmark and the anniversary celebrations in Luxembourg. I absolutely love these heels! :D.
It seems you are not the only one who loves theese shoes;) Also a certian Spanish Princess loves them, infact they have two pairs who are the same. Both from the Spanish shoe maker from Alicante, Pedro Garcia, I have been oogeling his shoes both in Sweden and Norway unfortunatly they are very expenisve, but oh so beautiful:eek:
http://www.pedrogarcia.com/
Some other examples of his shoes
http://www.jildorshoes.com/brand.cfm/hurl/Pedro_Garcia/catID=18718
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722589087/page/1.html

First Letizias feet, then Marys
-
sources: Alfaqui/Polfoto via Danish Royal Watchers/pedrogarcia/semana/jildorshoes

Good eye, Larzen! That's so cute. Well, I don't blame Letizia or Mary for wearing the same heels, they're fabulous! :)

I envy this woman for every shoe she's worn...:p

Mary's green shoes- not her best ones:ermm:

photo originally from Polfoto

I really like the shoes she wore in Vollsmose today, I think they're new but I'm not 100% sure:

(Credit: Rex Features)

Last edited:
Mary must think these shoes are comfortable:

(Credit: ANP)
Mary and Frederik at the Silver Wedding Anniversary in Luxembourg 2006.

(Credit: UK Press)
Summercruise to Bornholm 2006.

(Credit: Polfoto)
Mary and Frederik at a museum opening in 2006.

(Credit: AU)
The Royal Family at Grasten Castle Church 2006.

I think they're gorgeous heels and obviously other Crown Princesses love them also: Letizia and Mette-Marit!

Last edited:
I like these tan heels because they match with everything but they're not plain. I'm guessing Mary thinks these are comfortable because she's worn them quite a few times:

(Credit: Brainpix)
Mary at CIFF 2004.

(Credit: Action Press)
Mary at the MIA Awards in 2005.

(Credit: Polfoto)
Mary opening "Heart Week" 2006.

(Credit: PRB)
Mary at King Carl XVI Gustaf's 60th birthday daytime celebrations 2006.

(Credit: PRB)
Mary at "Klods Hans" prizes 2006.

Summercruise to Bornholm 2006.

Mary at the family course for the Danish Heart Association 2006.

(Credit: P.P.E.)
Mary at CIFF 2006.

There was another time but I couldn't find a decent picture with credit.

Thanks to CPMMB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom