The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayvee View Post
Several of shoes worn by Princess Mary are designed by Mermaid.
Mermaid Shoes - Designer skomærke af en sjælden omhyggelig og eksklusiv kvalitet
Click on Dansk or English, a new window opens.
Clikck on Menu then History. Under History, click on Press and several
articles in pdf format appear on the window. If you scroll through them, there are several articles about Princess Mary with pictures.

-Ayvee
Thanks Ayvee! Great link!
I want some shoes now!!!

Old 07-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

The shoes are quite nice, a few of them are of a similar style to some of Mary's Prada pairs.

My favorite is this brown leather studded pair:http://www.mermaidshoes.dk/textfolder/article43.pdf

Old 07-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness

Prss. Mary shoes are wonderful, now I know why - and she really seems to be loyal to that brand too.

I saw the website, they are beautiful shoes!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Princess Mary on an official visit, Bucharest, Romania - 08 Oct 2007
day 1
classic chanel bag(IBL)

day 2
Red scarf
red scarf
suede & studded bag
(getty)
Old 11-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

This looks like a new scarf, but could be wrong. Worn Nov 25, 2007. Its quite pretty, colorful & fun.
Pic 1 -- pic 2(polfoto)
Old 11-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think the colour is the same, one is beje and the other is pink but they look very similar. Mary loves to wear these warm scarfs and they look beautiful on her, a very nice accessoire!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Mary loves to wear high boots outside the troussers 20071127
Old 11-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Mary loves to wear high boots outside the troussers 20071127
Yes it's in fashion. But I don't like this fashion . . . it makes short legs
Old 11-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Courtier

I think she looks good, but I would just have liked for her to wear a tighter pant. The baggy knees over the top of the boot didn't really look that great.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

And I also prefer some tighter pants on high boots, they look mucht more elegant!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Commoner

does anyone knows if you can buy these shoes? I REALLY LOVE THEM!!! they are PRADA and YSL but I can't find them anywhere (also because it is from a past season)

http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?...3100_73078.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?l...139_235282.jpg

greetz
Old 03-31-2008, 04:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anybody agree with me that CP Mary would quite suit wearing glasses? That is not to say that she does not look beautiful without, but sometimes I'll look at a picture and it just strikes me that they'd suit - take this one for example (and just as an aside, I think her make-up here is stunning).

Maybe I'm particularly partial to glasses as I wear them - figured I had to do something about my sight so I may as well turn them into an accessory rather than just something I wear everyday, if you know what I mean...

This is another picture which I had the same thought for, again, its another recent one.

This is an older picture, from Germany. (Please tell if that link doesnt work - I've had problems with that kind before)
Old 03-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Heir Apparent

She would look nice either way. Some time ago I saw an old excerpt of Mary wearing glasses; it was an Australian advert or something. I'll see if I can find the link again.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

I think glasses could be quite an accessory on Mary---I also wear glasses (blind as a bat), and I think they accentuate my cheekbones a bit.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Here's a Photoshop I made to see how Mary would look with glasses:

Mary with Glasses

Old 03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Here you go. The image of her wearing glasses is somewhat faint, but I believe she is wearing them. There is also a video of the commerical, so give me a minute to find it.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks everyone - Her Majesty, those are almost exactly the shape I had been imagining!
I have some similar ones - mine are Versace and a sort of silver-metal colour. she truely has a great face for glasses - I'm jealous! :)
Old 03-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras View Post
Here you go. The image of her wearing glasses is somewhat faint, but I believe she is wearing them. There is also a video of the commerical, so give me a minute to find it.

Where was this picture taken?
Old 03-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent

It's not a picture, it's a freeze frame shot from a commerical she did whilst in Austraila, and prior (I believe) to meeting Frederik.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Courtier

The commerical, I believe, was for one of her employers at the time. They needed extras and put Mary in. She is just sitting there to fill up the seat. She was not trying to break into acting or modeling.

Tags
accessories, bags, crown princess mary, crown princess mary of denmark, fashion, mary donaldson, mary: crown princess of denmark, scarves, shoes, style