Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are marmi...:flowers:

Sorry mods, could you be so kind as to relocate our exchange to the appropriate thread. Thanking you.

Mary's shoes from the Melbourne gala dinner 29/08/08
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
Not my favourite pair of shoes as her feet seemed to be crushed into them - maybe they are a size too small or else Mary just doesnt suit that peep-toe look

Visiting her patronage in Melbourne 29/08/08

Shopping in Hobart Aug 08
Prada bag and possibly Prada pumps(?)
Playground in Hobart
Prada riding boots

I really like the ballet-flats and the riding boots, but I don't care for the peep-toe look on Mary either.

The riding boots are a bit much for a day in the park with the kids IMO but my goodness, they are beautiful!

This is the best (or most complete) picture I have found of Mary's shoes from the photo call in Sydney - I love them!

I like these wedges. They look perfect with her outfit. Off topic, I love Isabella's action and expression in this photo. It looks like she is trying to fly!

Last edited:
She also wore them in Arhus I believe when she and Marie went out to lunch before her wedding.

Fashionista, I can remember hearing about the event but I cant remember what she wore. I was wondering, and only if its no trouble, if you'd be able to post a link please?

Thanks PrincessofEurope!

----

Princess Mary wore nice shoes and had a bag at the culture awards. There are pictures in this thread.

I really like the shoes that she wore to the culture awards.

If the shoe fits...
But I think she wouldn't have worn that pair of shoes 14 times in the last 4 year if they don't fit properly and aren't comfortable.

Shoes that don't fit, I wear only once, and than never again. But maybe thats just me ;)
(and I know what uncomfortable is *looking to the shoe cabinet with all the unused shoes*)

They are pretty shoes, but judging by that photo, they look really painful.

But I think she wouldn't have worn that pair of shoes 14 times in the last 4 year if they don't fit properly and aren't comfortable.

No, that would seem a bit crazy wouldn't?!

I'am pretty sure that the bracelet she has with her name on it was made by the children, the scarfs I don't have so sure...

I don't know about the knit one. She actually wore three. One was a pashmina like scarf, one had birds on it. The bird one was by a danish designer, I think Heartmade was mentioned on the CPMMB. But my memory isn't 100% on it. It wasn't my thing.

Troonopvolgers!

this great site has a closeup of the boots!!!! and some different photos i hadn't seen

Thanks so very much, bbb!! It is certainly a great site not only for the boots but for lots of pics of many royals that I have not seen before. Good find! :)

Nice boots and very practical. I even thought I could afford them until I saw the word 'Prada'!;)

I love these Prada boots.
I agree with you HRH Kerry, they are very practical and nice the same time.
I just love this rider-style-boots.

Has anyone seen a good picture of the shoes Mary wore today when she was presented with the bracelet?
If you have, and could post it here that would be great! Thanks

I think Princess Mary's prada boots is the same boots she wore in Hobart when she visited her family last month.

I think Princess Mary's prada boots is the same boots she wore in Hobart when she visited her family last month.

Yep, see above ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom