Crown Princess Máxima's Style and Designers: June 2005 - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlota said:
actually now that you mention it, alisa, i think it's valentino rather than naum's. i read that lots of times around the forum and now that you mention maria teresa's dress i definetely read that that one was a valentino. they certainly resemble a lot.

I also remember reading in print that MT's dress was Valentino too. As for Máxima's dress, it's probably Naum's as it wouldn't make sense for Naum to put Valentino's dress on her website.

I just see the post aout Graciela Naum now, thanks for translating Carlota! Hopefully Maxima will visit her in November/December when she will finally be in Argentina again, as she makes nice clothing and it would be nice to see Maxima with something else then Natan (although I like his clothes)!

you are welcome marengo! :)

any ideas about who may have designed this coat? i trully love it! it looks faboulous on her and suits her personality so much...

attachment.php

Marengo said:
I just see the post aout Graciela Naum now, thanks for translating Carlota! Hopefully Maxima will visit her in November/December when she will finally be in Argentina again, as she makes nice clothing and it would be nice to see Maxima with something else then Natan (although I like his clothes)!

she wears Valentino with some regularity.

she also occasionally dappels in Chanel and Prada- something I hope she will do more frequently.

Apart from being a very faithfull client of Edouard Vermeulen of the couture house Natan in Brussels, she's also good friends with him.

On a royalty program on Belgian tv last week, there was an item about the designer of Natan. It was said Máxima was introduced to the Belgian fashion house by Mathilde when Máxima was living in Brussels in the difficult time before her engagement. There was a private photo shown of Edourd Vermeulen with Amalia in his arms and Máxima with an arm around his shoulder.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Apart from being a very faithfull client of Edouard Vermeulen of the couture house Natan in Brussels, she's also good friends with him.

On a royalty program on Belgian tv last week, there was an item about the designer of Natan. It was said Máxima was introduced to the Belgian fashion house by Mathilde when Máxima was living in Brussels in the difficult time before her engagement. There was a private photo shown of Edourd Vermeulen with Amalia in his arms and Máxima with an arm around his shoulder.

yeah, Vermeulen must be a really friendly intelligent person. he seems to become friends with all his clients. i saw photos of him chatting ever so cozily with Maria Theresa at some sort of official dinner.

Thanks for the information. It's interesting because I read that it was Princess Laurentien that introduced Máxima to Vermeulen's designs not Mathilde.

About the one that introduced Maxima to Natan: I heard "a Belgian friend"on the Flemish program Royalty. So could be Mathilde (or someone else), but not Laurentien.

Has Maxima ever worn Prada for an official event? If so, could someone tell me what outfit?

she wore a coat by prada, but it wasn't for an official event. it was a deep blue coat she used some months later catharina amalia was born and she, willem and catharina went to have a walk around the palace. it was winter...

this is a little picture of that day, i couldn't find any bigger one, where the jacket is seen clearly.

http://www.mdr.de/IT/60842-high.jpg

Maxima is one of the most well-dressed lady at the moment, i would reckon. Her outfits are really good, they not just bring her looking smart, also bring to her a look of young people with healthy and youth...It's also an image of the youth Royal generations are nowadays.
On the other side, sometimes Maxima wears some outfits with really big flowers for example or too bright and hot colour...They are alright, not bad, but if she wears them less than, it'd be better.But generally Maxima is great.

:)
HMQueenElizabethII said:
Maxima is one of the most well-dressed lady at the moment, i would reckon. Her outfits are really good, they not just bring her looking smart, also bring to her a look of young people with healthy and youth...It's also an image of the youth Royal generations are nowadays.
On the other side, sometimes Maxima wears some outfits with really big flowers for example or too bright and hot colour...They are alright, not bad, but if she wears them less than, it'd be better.But generally Maxima is great.

I totally agree with you.
She always look great:D

Thanks! I remember reading it was Armani (although the style is completely not him) but apparently I was very wrong.

I remember the same thing...

I'm not a fan of the skirt and jacket but at least it looks better on Máxima then on the model.

Its not a model, its the designer;) Caroline has this outfit too and therfore I was sure it was From Chanel but it really does not have the quality and cut of either Armani and Chanel, it looks quite ordianry IMO

Has anyone seen Maxima wearing Carolina Herrera or Oscar de la Renta?

Just keeping the thread updated
the Valentino Couture spring 06 dress from Thailand

Oscar de la Renta Spring 06 (Posted by Lotte on GREMB)
th_32975_OscardelaRentaSpring2006.jpg

Getty, profimedia, rex, vogue

Last edited:
I like the gown of Maxima worn in Thailand,like the cut,but I am not a big fan of flowers,just me,sorry;)

Larzen said:
Just keeping the thread updated
the Valentino Couture dress from Thailand

Oscar de la Renta Spring 06 (Posted by Lotte on GREMB)

Getty, rex, vogue

Thanks Larzen, I love both dresses/outfits. I wonder if it's the first Oscar de la Renta Maxima is wearing?

Maxie said:
Thanks Larzen, I love both dresses/outfits. I wonder if it's the first Oscar de la Renta Maxima is wearing?
I think the long skirt she wore in Mongolia was from the same collection, not the same color but very similar IMO, the top does not look like his design. Im suprised Maxima has not worn more from him, his collections has lots of color, lace, ribbons and blling bling like Maxima likes it

PPE/Vogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom