Crown Princess Máxima's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat reminded me alot of the Prinsjesdag 2003-hat.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2nkjr60.jpg
ANP

Back then I liked it much better. Somehow the way she stayled her hair was better.
I am not a big fan of wearing hats and open hair. Especially because it starts looking messy after a while, because of wind and all this stuff. ;)

It reminded me a lot of that Prinsjesdag hat as well!! I liked that one better, although this looked nice as well!

The hat worn by Crown Princess Maxima during the Queensday 2008 was a rather bad choice. It reminded me of a nicely arranged luffa sponge.

The hat worn by Crown Princess Maxima during the Queensday 2008 was a rather bad choice. It reminded me of a nicely arranged luffa sponge.

LOL! I think thats hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

yes, it looks the same, and the same colour!! pink suit her, but she could have another choice with the hat, i wonder who choose her outfit or where she bought it??? who advise her with her clothes? anyones know?

yes, it looks the same, and the same colour!! pink suit her, but she could have another choice with the hat, i wonder who choose her outfit or where she bought it??? who advise her with her clothes? anyones know?
The outfit is probably by Natan. At least the cut looks alot like it could be another of his creations. ;)

the hat is terrible, the suit i like it,nice colour, elegant, and her tan is too much!!! she will have her skin destroyed by 40!

It reminds me of the hat she wore to Prinsjesdag 2007 (the one that looked like a smashed cake)... brrrr and the same colour!

It is not as terrible as some others she has worn... and at least it matches the outfit.

Regarding her skin colour, I think it is just a dark foundation...maybe too dark.

the suit i like it,nice colour
The suit might be nice... but I really hate when Royal women wear hats and pant-suits. For me this just doesn't match and is a big no-no. :argh:
Either pants or hats.. but both?
And apart from that...the hat (or headpiece or whatever is was) was really ugly.
Where did all the nice hats go she used to wear?

I kinda like the hat but the outfit would look much better with a skirt (of the proper style and length) instead of pants. I agree, I hate to see a hat with pants.

Actually, I'm going to beg leave to differ. I quite like it - to me it still has Maxima's taste in it, yet is slightly more restrained than many of the other creations with which she has seen fit to drape her head. Love the colour too (though I'll admit that that may have a little to do with lighting, it looks far better bright with the dark background than in some of the other pictures I have seen). Still, I like it.

The hat worn by Crown Princess Maxima during the Holland Day at EXPO Zaragosa is a far better choice than a fury headpiece she opted for visiting the Board of the Churches (see post #191 by galatea#12). The hat matched the outfit well. Wide-brimmed hats are my personal favourites for Crown Princess Maxima.

I don't like it at all. It's like one of her "mushroomhats", only sligthly more stylished.

The hat worn by Crown Princess Maxima during the Holland Day at EXPO Zaragosa is a far better choice than a fury headpiece she opted for visiting the Board of the Churches (see post #191 by galatea#12). The hat matched the outfit well. Wide-brimmed hats are my personal favourites for Crown Princess Maxima.

The furry headband is not a summer style. Why she had it on is unknown to all of us. The newest hat was just as someone said a new mushroom with a little more shape. Maxima needs color. The beige does nothing for her. The appliques on her breast, and fit of the dress were not the best look for her.
Maxima we all love you! Ask for help from someone that has some style. If you are doing this on your own you are not doing very well.

anybody knows if she choose her worrobe by herself or if she hassomebody helping her? i imagine she tries all this cloths , hats etc...before hand.....
i really still in schock with this apliques over the breast!

Well... dee4855... you are absolutely right pointing out that Crown Princess Maxima has had several hat-related faux pas. Mushroom-style hats, which remind me of shower net sponges, are very difficult to pull out. Reasons for wearing a fury headpiece in summer are likely to remain unknown. I believe that it would not be bad for Crown Princess Maxima to seek advice from a fashion professional.

Last edited:
What is going on these Hat htings are just HORRIBLE IMO naturallt the suits are lovely ashelen I have to agree this girl is going to look 50 before 40 if she doesn't stop with the sun. Good lord I am just amazed she must really love these head pieces it is beyond just an error of judgement now.

Who in the world is advising her to wear these hats? And I'm beginning to wonder if this person is doing it on purpose... I usually like Maxima's style, but lately she looks absolutely ridiculous.:rolleyes:

Lovely Hat and its a proper hat as well!!! Nice to see her hair caught back neatly rather then hanging around her
Great pictures

WOW!!! Crown Princess Maxim's hat and hairstyle were well-thought-out. I applaud her for doing so. She looked flawless in a wide-brimmed hat adorned with flowers, which is so 1920s. The purple colour seems to become her well.

Stunning hat. Love the color & the flowers of differents hades and the touch of green. Her hair was done really well & looked nice under the hat. One of Maxima's best hats IMO.

Love love love the hat :wub:
(That is exactly what I would wear)

The dress could've fitted a bit better, but I like the whole outfit a lot, especially the long necklace and the color!

It looks like Maxima has had her hair cut: ANP Beeldbank ANP Beeldbank

My computer's not loading the PPE images yet so haven't seen many pics, but this certainly looks different at the moment to me!

I really like this hat. It is exactly the type of hat I would expect a princess to wear. The shape and color are gorgeous.

I like the hat too. It is certainly large enough that it is noticeable, but not too large (unlike some!!! LOL). I would love to see Maxima contrast it with a cream jacket or a black top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom