Crown Princess Máxima's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-10-2007 The Hague Baptism (doop) of Princess Ariane (10-04-2007) at the Klooserkerk in The Hague.

I thought her hair & hat was beautiful. I dont see many people actually leaving their hair in a ponytail with such a hat, though it worked very well.

Back view
front view
side view
(ppe)

The baptism hat was nice! :flowers:

I don't like the other hats Maxima wears during the last time! Most of them look ugly.
This orange hat was so ugly!
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

This big hat was ok but I saw better hats on her

This is one of the worst hats she wore during the India trip
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto :bang:

This one isn't that pretty too

Those hats looked fine:

Last edited:
I just wonder what does she do with all her cloths and hats shoes and handbags, I am sure she can not keep all of them in her wardrobe, even if she has a very big closet, she use everything once and that's it!
I wonder if she has soemthing to say, if she choose her outfits, or if she has soembody organizing all her outfits for the events including accesories and she just use them???
anyone knows?????

I just wonder what does she do with all her cloths and hats shoes and handbags, I am sure she can not keep all of them in her wardrobe, even if she has a very big closet, she use everything once and that's it!
I wonder if she has soemthing to say, if she choose her outfits, or if she has soembody organizing all her outfits for the events including accesories and she just use them???
anyone knows?????
progress.gif

I bet she has a very big room in which she stores everything. But we'll never know, because they're not going to tell us, I guess. ;)

And she also recycles clothing and hats frequently. And we only see her about 40-50 times a year, I think, so I bet she also wears some of these clothes when we don't see her. If she would wear everything just once, we Dutch would have commented on that a long time ago already. We like to sit on our money, we don't like our royals to be to extravagant... :ROFLMAO:

She was not looking like her self on the that.

This hat is not pretty at all. It just looks like crumpled fabric stuck on her head. On so many of her day wear styles she seems to go more towards trends than classical style. She is a beautiful woman. I hope she will find her style soon.

sometimes she use such a beautiful cloths, speacily the gala dresses but sometimes it is such a diferent style from her that this make me to think that somebody else choose for her, but still thinking so much to choose that she has and the crowns are they real or she use an imitation?????

is out there photos of her updos from the back?

24-01-08
Máxima in Rotterdam
Hairdo Front View

I don't like Máxima wearing her hair like this. Imo it looks rather oldfashioned..
Her hair can look much better.

24-01-08
Máxima in Rotterdam
Hairdo Front View

I don't like Máxima wearing her hair like this. Imo it looks rather oldfashioned..
Her hair can look much better.
i think a lot of times she wants to look like Evita! well the same blond hair and brown eyes!

She looks like a grandmother with this hairdo. :eek:
i think becasue it is a combination of her hair and all her wrinkles and tan,, defenety she looks older than she is even with her hair loos

20-10-2007 The Hague Baptism (doop) of Princess Ariane (10-04-2007) at the Klooserkerk in The Hague.

I thought her hair & hat was beautiful. I dont see many people actually leaving their hair in a ponytail with such a hat, though it worked very well.

Back view
front view
side view
(ppe)

I have looked at this hat so many times. I love it on her espically with her hair pulled back. Tell me if I am crazy please. Does this look like two wide headbands laid on top of each other? Sometimes her hats are way over the top, and maybe she could tone them down a little. The red and fuschia one is one I think is way to large. I wish so much she could stop following the trends and maybe stay with a classic style. She looks so beautiful when she seems to tone her look down. She always seems to look so much better when her hair is pulled back and not loose. It always looks so stringy when it down.

ashelen I think you are probably correct I just cannot work out what I don't like Maxima has to be REALLY careful with all her choices. IMO.I also think with her hair down the look may have been far more flattering. Because I like her and when she gets it right she looks FAB.

ashelen I think you are probably correct I just cannot work out what I don't like Maxima has to be REALLY careful with all her choices. IMO.I also think with her hair down the look may have been far more flattering. Because I like her and when she gets it right she looks FAB.
i am so surprise, she takes so much care of her clothing and hats and accesries but i don't think she takes care of her skin, this is may be the way she is, my sister in law, she is in the favour of wrinkles and tan but really all that make you to look old! in the century that we live there are so many ways to take care of your skin without going to the extreme of plasticsurgery if she does not agree but i can imagine how she would look at 40 , she will look like 50!

i am so surprise, she takes so much care of her clothing and hats and accesries but i don't think she takes care of her skin, this is may be the way she is, my sister in law, she is in the favour of wrinkles and tan.
That's what I often think, too. She looks prettily styled, but her make-up isn't done that nice. And she also often doesn't take care of her hair. It often looks really messy. So, even if the up-dos sometimes look oldfahsioned: I like her much more with up-do-hairdos then with her hair hanging down just like that.

Last edited:
I think the up-do is classy, would it be called a "chignon"?
It's the outfit that makes her look matronly. I think those earrings are genuine jade and onyx /w diamonds.

I like Maxima's style. To me, she looks styled, but not overly-styled. She still manages to look natural. Her skin could be better, but I like her wrinkles-they give her character.
The first time I saw a picture of her in that hat, I hated it. But the more I look at it, the more I am starting to like it. I like that she wore her hair in the ponytail style with the hat-it seemed youthful to me.

How does Máxima dare to leave home with messy hair like this?
ANP Beeldbank
:cry:

I so so hope she'll soon do something with her hair! but on the other hand I am hoping since months and nothing happens.

Bless her heart... poor dear looks like she just rolled out of bed and is still wearing last night's make-up.

How does Máxima dare to leave home with messy hair like this?
ANP Beeldbank
:cry:

I so so hope she'll soon do something with her hair! but on the other hand I am hoping since months and nothing happens.

Well, I think she least cares about her hair. Maxima only really does care about her hair on official/state visits or on very important day's. If its a regular event and her hair is all neat than its our lucky day:)
Ive grown to not bother about her hair at all.

10-04-2008 The Hague Princess Maxima pose for the media at palace Noordeinde in The Hague before a reception for President of Brazil.

A new hair-do for Maxima. I thought it looked nice & nice for a chnage.
Front view -- semi view of the back
(PPE)

Thanks dazzling I like that whole look simple not too much of anything and her hair tidy yet smart.... love it.

queensday hat nice colour but not mutching the diferent shadese of the ourfit and different fabric

In some photos, I really thought her hair looked terribly messy (again!), but in others I really liked it. And strangely, it has nothing to do with whether she was engaged in some the more physical things she did or not!

I'd like the hat a lot more, if I liked the hair beneath it!

(Sorry thats a rather negative post, which actually isn't my overall feeling)

Very typical Maxima hat but the hair doesnt look good at all, especially not with that hat.

The hat reminded me alot of the Prinsjesdag 2003-hat.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2nkjr60.jpg
ANP

Back then I liked it much better. Somehow the way she stayled her hair was better.
I am not a big fan of wearing hats and open hair. Especially because it starts looking messy after a while, because of wind and all this stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom