Crown Princess Máxima's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henri M. said:

Sorry.I don't see any problem with this hair...
For me it looks like you are just looking at Maxima to find something bad on her. That's sad, in my opinion.
Sorry, but that's how I think.
You could even complain about Beatrix when you look at such details! You could complain about the terrible Hats she wore in the past (some were really bad!)... But NO, it's only Maxima who does everything wrong...

I DO like Princess Maxima, and I consider her as a very elegant woman...However, something seems to be wrong with his hair. I'm not hating her for saying this. It's only that I want to see her worthy as a Princesse. It's just that she seems not to find HER OWN style in hairdo. Hairstyle is as personal as clothes are, and find the appropriate one (I mean for a personality) is hard. I think that we must gave Princess Maxima a little more time to discover which hairstyle should be better for her.

Vanesa.:)

She's got smoker's hair (even if she's given them up while expecting the new baby). It looks and moves like straw.

Her hair and skin would look healthier if she'd kick that disgusting habit. Nothing going for smoking except negative cash flow.

Vanesa said:
I DO like Princess Maxima, and I consider her as a very elegant woman...However, something seems to be wrong with his hair. I'm not hating her for saying this. It's only that I want to see her worthy as a Princesse. It's just that she seems not to find HER OWN style in hairdo. Hairstyle is as personal as clothes are, and find the appropriate one (I mean for a personality) is hard. I think that we must gave Princess Maxima a little more time to discover which hairstyle should be better for her.

Vanesa.:)

I do share your view, Vanesa. But personally I think there is a very good hairdo for her, at least one, and that's the chignon. ;)

On the other side, a very BAD idea was to shorten her hair when Amalia was born. She was still trying to trim down, and that extra - volume wasn't helping. :bang:

Verde Esmeralda said:
I do share your view, Vanesa. But personally I think there is a very good hairdo for her, at least one, and that's the chignon. ;)

On the other side, a very BAD idea was to shorten her hair when Amalia was born. She was still trying to trim down, and that extra - volume wasn't helping. :bang:

I loooooooved that haircut on maxima! :wub: So pretty.

mirrjam said:
I loooooooved that haircut on maxima! :wub: So pretty.

I'm kind of new here, so I wasn't sure what haircut was being talked about but I've since gone back and looked and I agree that it's a very nice style on Maxima. She also seems to like changing the color of her hair quite a bit. I looked back thru some very old pics and I could hardly recognize her at first.

I think like someone else said in a previous post that Maxima just hasn't found the style that she really likes on herself yet.

Maxima at a gala concert in osla- the hair looked great pulled back to a side - picture

Maxima's hair has looked great in Oslo. I like the shine to it. Love the emeralds!

a pink/red hat, personally i dont like it, its abit too old for her but it does go nicely with the outfit - picture
a black hat with tulle, imo this is a very elegent hat - picture

Lillia said:
I think it looks like some bird nested on her head. She's a pretty lady, just the hat...:wacko:

The hat is not the problem.

It is the horrible hairdo under it and the very poor placing ruïning the overall image.

Maxima's hair looked totally different in Oslo. It seems she realized that her hair looked messy the last time and did something against that. :rolleyes:
It's interesting to see her wearing a Tiara with open hair. ...

dazzling said:
a pink/red hat, personally i dont like it, its abit too old for her but it does go nicely with the outfit - picture
It looks like a pink turban. :p
She really made some bad hat-choices during this visit so far!

Here are some more:

(+)
A huge orange hat:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

IMO, big hats suit her much better then those hairpieces and pillboxes.

(-)
Red Flower Hair-Piece
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I think it looks awful on her! :ermm: Her hairdo isn't doing very much for her either. The worst hat worn by her ever!

Her_Majesty said:
It looks like a pink turban. :p
She really made some bad hat-choices during this visit so far!

Here are some more:

(+)
A huge orange hat:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

IMO, big hats suit her much better then those hairpieces and pillboxes.

(-)
Red Flower Hair-Piece
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I think it looks awful on her! :ermm: Her hairdo isn't doing very much for her either. The worst hat worn by her ever!

I liked the flower hair piece very much though it did not do any good with the outfit. The orange hat is also a grea pick. those are two nice hats i think. well or at least better choice than the pink box

Hair up: works always

Finally Princess Máxima has got the message: always wear you hair up when you wear a hat!

Today she wore two hats with her hair up.

I agree with the poster who observed that wide brimmed hats suit her better than pillboxes and small flowery birdnests. I wonder of Fabienne Delvigne has advized the Princess these hats or that it was her own choice.

Henri M. said:
Finally Princess Máxima has got the message: always wear you hair up when you wear a hat!

Today she wore two hats with her hair up.

I agree with the poster who observed that wide brimmed hats suit her better than pillboxes and small flowery birdnests. I wonder of Fabienne Delvigne has advized the Princess these hats or that it was her own choice.

I think hair-peices are the best on Maxima because it doe snot cover her face in any way & they are always so elegent. The wode brimmed hats are beautiful but she often tends to get them a bit too wide which covers her face.
If the designer advises Maxima on what to wear that would be great becuase not only she will suggest a style or color but she will work on what will suit her but not to forget its also what the client wants. Ex, maxima could say i want a small hat and then the designer would work on the color and shape, in other words the designer might not want the specific look but its the clients requirments.
Maxima does have quit a few wonderful hats, its just the way she wears them. they look nice when her hair is up but when its down they dont look as nice.

Just FYI, I was in a department store today where I had a quick peek in a book that Peter van der Vorst (a so-called royalty reporter) wrote about the Dutch RF. He 'reveals' that Maxima has had the same hairdresser since her engagement: Hervé Coiffures in The Hague (Frederiksstraat). In the beginning she used to go to his salon, sometimes after closingtimes as people tended to watch her. But these days he often goes to Villa Eikenhorst instead.

He colours the hair of Princess Maxima every six weeks and also did her hair for the wedding. The princess sometimes does her hair herself, but on more formal occasions Herve gets

I would like Maxima most with short hair. I've seen her with short hair in Japan. It looked very elegant on her. I would love to see her with a Diana style of hair.

The hats she wore i liked but the new style of head peaces don't suit her very well in my opinion. Sometimes i thought the thing worn on her head was a joke. But she feels confident with it. She has obviously not found her own style in clothes but she has in hats/ headwear. I personaly don't like the new style but i don't have to wear it, she does.

hello,

Chignons suit her very well ...:flowers:

I don't know where I can post this question :
Somebody knows the designer of her engagement ring ?

Maxima wore a brown grey hat in Slovenia. I think it is new:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I don't like this hat at all, because it makes her head look so big.
She wore so pretty hats in the past but her last hats weren't elegant or pretty. it seems Maxima tries to wear special and extravagant hats; but in my opinion they don't suit her.

I like the hat. But it doesn't look good with this dress and this jacket...too different styles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom