Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more close-up shots I see of the stole, the more I'm living it. At first I thought it was fur, which would be weird, but now I realize it's it's an intricate, gauzy, romantic piece.

I'm kinda diggin it.

Yes, she really was the "Queen of the night". And the flashlight of the photographers simply exploded at her arrival - exceeded all other attendees by far
BYe Bine

I thought Maxima's gown looked like a walking backgammon board. Not at all to my taste but it doesn't have to be.

Maxima is such a presence wherever she goes and from what I can tell, is the life of every gathering. She's quirky and daring and as much as I loathe much of her wardrobe, she is a star beyond all recognition.

I can't imagine the current day royal 'set' without her, and neither would I want to!

Last edited:
I do not like the dress nor the wrap, it a bit holiday on ice, together with all thos diamonds, an terrible overdone combination, she does not look as fine as the other women.

The dress isnt bad at all, but I think there is too much boobs showing:D:D
The wrap is too much for me.With it she looks like a Christmas tree.
Her jewelery is to die for as is all the dutch royal family collection.
What I like the most is Maxima vibrant personality:lol::lol:

The Luxembourg dress screams Maxima - it is daring and vibrant. BUT i really dislike it - dont think it was appropiate for the pre-wedding dinner. It is more 'celeb' style than royal style. The worst feature is the pouffy wrap. To me it screams look at me and abit attention grabbing for being so loud.

BUT the jewels are amazing - the diamond and rubies are lovely

The dress is lovely. I like the color on her and the fit is great. Im not fond of the shoes nor the red shawl, wrap she wore with it.

She looks great - good colour on her.
My only objection - with that kind of gorgeous emeralds she has an obligation to have an updo to allow all us jewellery-suckers a better view of her earrings and brooch :)

I think Maxima should not wear skirts or dresses which are shorter than the knees.

I like the dress and the broche though it should be pinned a bit higher and less to the left, it is practically in her armpit. The shoes are ugly and could not flatter the best of legs.

She looks great - good colour on her.
My only objection - with that kind of gorgeous emeralds she has an obligation to have an updo to allow all us jewellery-suckers a better view of her earrings and brooch :)
I so agree UserDane, we live for great views of the Dutch Jewels. I mean its only fair.:D

Hear, hear! :D
I do love the fact the Dutch royals are never afraid to showcase some pretty impressive pieces on everyday engagements; gives jewelaholics their daily doze of bling.

Very nice dress and shawl. Good color and fit for her, love the interesting neckline and longer dress length is better for her. Don't mind the shoes.
Thrilled with the jewelry, though I agree the brooch is pinned in a very odd spot, too far over.Hair up would have helped but was impressed that her hair loooked better, it is getting very long.

She looks fantastic in that red outfit! The only thing I don't like about the look is the shoes.

I believe she wore this dress at a previous event in Amsterdam. I believe Bono was there too, if it is the same outfit it looked MUCH better the first time around. The hair (as usual) and the shoes ruin it.

In 2011:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2011/PE11112801.jpg

Last edited:
I like the dress, and the jewellers but i don't like the green emeralds with a red dress and i dont like the shoes at all! overall she looks nice!

The length of the dress or cape and those horrible shoes give her legs the whole tree stump look not great and yet the colour is lovely on her ....

I love everything but the shoes!

I agree with you all. The dress is a beauty, the butterfly broach is lovely, but the emerald earring make her look to christmasy and the shoes are from hell. Disgusting.

The length of the dress or cape and those horrible shoes give her legs the whole tree stump look not great and yet the colour is lovely on her ....

haha well tree stumps look different to me..imho....but maybe it´s cause i like trees and wood...LOL

gorgouse shape in that red dress..thank you

I agree with you all. The dress is a beauty, the butterfly broach is lovely, but the emerald earring make her look to christmasy and the shoes are from hell. Disgusting.

Totally I agree with you ,,, princess Maxima looks great in red dress so pretty elegant & the colour suits her well ,, the jewels nice but the emerald not works well with red outfit ,,, black purse & shoes are nice add to the look ,,, but I not like the shoe at all .

Red is definitely a good shade for Princess Maxima but the emerald earrings were too much of a contrast here. The bulky shoes did not work with the look at all.

Máxima at the Erasmusprijs 2012 award ceremony today, November 14, wearing an elegant jacket and skirt combination.

I think it's only the camera flash that makes it look too shiny (see pic 1 compared to the others):

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

iceflower said:

Máxima at the Erasmusprijs 2012 award ceremony today, November 14, wearing an elegant jacket and skirt combination.

I think it's only the camera flash that makes it look too shiny (see pic 1 compared to the others):

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I agree about the shiny-ness. However, the proportion of the skirt troubles me. It's not a big deal, though.

Something about the skirt troubles me, as well, casualfan. Not flattering her legs at all. I am not a fan of her shoes either.

Something about the skirt troubles me, as well, casualfan. Not flattering her legs at all. I am not a fan of her shoes either.

yeah could be more shaped or something...looks like a pipe or something...well agree
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom