Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Maxima´s two latest looks.

The red dress look amazing on her. I like it even more because it would look ridicullous on any other woman. I love that she matched it with the big earrings and the red lipstick. The overall effect was great.

And the brown outfit is just very elegant. I love how she wears the cape and her hairdo is stunning, which is always a plus from me while talking about Max ;)

Wonderful hair. Looks terrific, so joyful and energetic despite dull colored outfit. The beautiful earrings, sparkly blouse, brooch and pretty bracelets save this very well put together but dull colored outfit.

I agree, she definitely does look fab and, more importantly, she looks very Maxima!

Her gown is wonderful and her earrings "to-die-for". Her hair is the "new" Maxima look, mature yet chic, elegant yet still long enough to support a killer up do and magnificent tiara.

The above link shows the colour of both her makeup and gown seems to change with different lighting and for the most part looks terrific.

It's almost as if she seems to be subtly trying out little changes in her overall style before "the big day".

I don't know Maxima's height, but she looks quite tall and statuesque and is just able to carry off these looks that wouldn't look half as good on someone else.

Last edited:
I believe that she is 1.78m. No idea how that is in American measurments though. For Dutch standards she isn't all that tall, but her mother-in-law & sisters are quite short. So next to them she may seem tall indeed.

I think 1.78 for a woman is very tall! I would like to see how tall the 3 A will be????

1.78cm is 5' 10".
For me a women with that height is a very tall women, as for the Crown Princesses, Maxima is the second tallest (Mette-Marit is first with 1.80cm/5' 11").

As for the AAA, I think Amalia will be the tallest among the three and Alexia the shortest, but they will be all tall as adults.

Well, not for Dutch standard. 1.78 is rather average here for woman.
At 1.62 (5'4'') I am considered rather short.

benito | Caras

the disigner for the red top and brown skirt is argentinean, if you click there you can see several photos

1.78cm is 5' 10".
For me a women with that height is a very tall women, as for the Crown Princesses, Maxima is the second tallest (Mette-Marit is first with 1.80cm/5' 11").

As for the AAA, I think Amalia will be the tallest among the three and Alexia the shortest, but they will be all tall as adults.

Wow!!! She is super tall and she looks even taller with heels on, almost WA's height.

1.78cm is 5' 10".

Duchess of Cambridge is also 1.78
What about Princess Charlene, she looks very tall also
And Sheikha Mosah is also very tall.

Back to Maxima, I did not realise that she was so tall.

Yes Catherine has the same height as Maxima (Charlene has the same height as them) only Mette-Marit is the tallest of all Crown Princesses.
If she is the tallest Princess, about that I don't know, I can't recall the exactly height of Infanta Cristina, but I think she has the same as Mette-Marit if not a bit taller actually.

It´s a repeated VALENTINO dress for Maxima today. She wore it already to Charles´60 th birthday in 2008.

I don't like all the ruffles and red on a red carpet is a no no but she's such a fabulous woman, she get's away with nearly everything.

I love the colour on her she always looks great in red IMO I have to say the the hair ... in that photo is a bit bland with the tiara which I love totally ... well here we go very exciting from now on .. IMO

It´s a repeated VALENTINO dress for Maxima today. She wore it already to Charles´60 th birthday in 2008.

I love this dress!
The color is great and Maxima always manages to pull of ruffles well. I really like how her hair is styled tonight with the tiara.

That dress is awful and looked better at Charles' 60th, the hair doesn't help. Lovely to see jewels though.

The dress is not my fav but Maxima's appearance is vaaavooomm!!! Its the whole package, personality, dress, colour, jewels. Well done!

The dress is beautiful and she's glowing! But I don't like her hair at all!

Umm, some of the pictures made me concerned she'd have a fashion mishap. The strapless neckline looked a little low, and that it was slipping......

Hate the gown; love the jewels. But who cares, Maxima lights up a room with her exuberance.

Hate the gown; love the jewels. But who cares, Maxima lights up a room with her exuberance.

This is very true. Her vibrant personality makes up for any fashion 'mistakes' that may appear during an event. I will say that rich, jewel tones suit her quite marvelously, and tonight's red is no exception.

This is very true. Her vibrant personality makes up for any fashion 'mistakes' that may appear during an event. I will say that rich, jewel tones suit her quite marvelously, and tonight's red is no exception.

Indeed! I sort of like the dress- would not on anyone else, but with her mega-watt personality it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom