Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I agree - I like the top but think the outfit is probably a bit casual for a dinner.

The outfit is ok, pants are unflattering for her type of body but the colors are nice. But I agree, a little casual for a official dinner. The hair - totally mess.

Maxima looks good with this simple outfit. But the necklace looks too casual for a diner.

The outfit is ok, pants are unflattering for her type of body but the colors are nice. But I agree, a little casual for a official dinner. The hair - totally mess.
I agree agami.pearl - these types of wide trousers don't flatter her at all.

Reception Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander arrive at the netwerk refeption at the Reunification palace in Vietnam
PIC - Pic2

Last edited:
Can't see the outfit that well with the watermark but she looks about 20lbs heavier in it!

I'm not too crazy about this outfit. I can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't sit well with me.

I wonder why Maxima did not wear a nice cocktail dress for any of the dinners.

really nice dress, awful trendy cheap looking jewelry

Ah she looks really nice! That suits her.

the dress is ok, the jewellery , well i do not like it, but i suppsoe mutch the dress

Of course, I am not sure, but could imagine, that this is an Oriental piece of jewellery, as to its style, and if so, it is certainly all real and very very precious. In any case it matches well the simple cut of the dress.

fairy tale said:
Princess Maxima at the presentation ceremony of Orange 2011 at the Hall of Knight in The Hague. After the ceremony the royal group attended the galadiner at the grote church in The Hague, April 9, 2011.

full view 1 - full view 2
close up 1 - close up 2

This actually looks pretty nice, not a fan of the earrings though

Very nice outfit. I really like how well the pieces went together

She looks fantastic in this long black dress. It really flatters her and makes her waist look tiny. I don't even mind the necklace.

I like the dress on Maxima, but I'm not sure about the jewelry. I wish she had done multiple strands of smaller necklaces. Maybe a bohemianish type look. I personally think the necklace is a bit bulky. But overall, better than I've seen lately.

I love this dress. It looks beautiful on her plus I don't mind (I don't love) the jewelry.

With such a nicely understated dress, an eye catcher necklace is quite perfect, especially as it's not one of her awful Flintstone jewelry pieces.
But for me, the whole look collapses due to the hair do(n't).
This style screams so loudly for a likewise understated, sleek updo or chignon that I have no idea how Maxima could not hear the call.
To get dress and necklace cluttered with messy hay hair is an ultimate no-go.

It is a bit odd but the style really suits her a bit Mortisa Addams if you ask me and not sure if it's something she can carry off.

She looks fantastic in this long black dress. It really flatters her and makes her waist look tiny. I don't even mind the necklace.
It's a wonderful dress on her, but I don't care for the necklace.

The dress is a little too Morticia Adams for daytime. And I don't think she looks as good in black as color. As for the jewelry, I thought the general rule was if you're wearing a "statement" necklace you go easy on the earrings and vice versa. I do like the necklace, just not with those earrings.

The black dress is quite pretty & simple but the hair and the plastic belt ruins it completely.

The dress is nice but the shoes give it an awful effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom