Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dress has a very whimsical quality to it, and therefore, would look a lot better on someone who is younger. As for Maxima, she would have looked stunning if the dress were of a solid color, and without any ruffles.

I love the Valentino the pearl ring is gorgeous it is pearl isn't it?? ....

Evening gowns galore in Oman at the State Banquet tonight as well as on the return event tomorrow.:)

It´s nice dress I only dont like her shoes.

Crown Princess Máxima during an evening reception for the Dutch community in Dubai
on January 9 as part of the programme of a state visit to the United Arabic Emirates,
wearing a nice recycled Valentino dress with little dots. She has for example worn it
at the portrait session for her 40th birthday and in April 2011 in Germany.

** Full view with a scarf ** Upper part ** April 2011 **

The dress is precious, in April Maxima looked perfectly groomed with hair & headpiece, not so much this time with strawish hair and a black blanket wrapped around her shoulder.

Last edited:
Nice Dress , i Think i see Before in 40th Birthday photoshoot :flowers:
Thank You !

This is one of my favorite dresses that she owns. So glad she's wearing it!

PPE Agency

Beautifull gown,first worn during a Prinsjesdag a few years ago.

Both HM and the Princess look stunning,both with stunning rubies too.
HM wears the diademe of the Mellerio Ruby parure while
the Princess wears that of the Ruby Peacock parure.Stunning!!

:)

PPE Agency

Beautifull gown,first worn during a Prinsjesdag a few years ago.

Both HM and the Princess look stunning,both with stunning rubies too.
HM wears the diademe of the Mellerio Ruby parure while
the Princess wears that of the Ruby Peacock parure.Stunning!!

:)

Really lovely! Nice colour, stunning tiara and jewels .I also liked her hair style.

Maxima is one of the few who can pull off some serious bling. Great appearance although I never liked the belt on the dress since its distracting from the applications.

The dress is precious, in April Maxima looked perfectly groomed with hair & headpiece, not so much this time with strawish hair and a black blanket wrapped around her shoulder.

I think her hair is a key reason why the black & white dress looked better when she wore it before. She had her hair up in a nice style and it gave the dress a more mature and elegant look.

Crown Princess Máxima at the anniversary gala of the American Chamber of Commerce in Den Haag
yesterday evening, January 23, looking wonderful in a combination of black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Back view ** Bracelets **

She looks good in black & white, the outfit is simple yet dressed up with the diamond and pearls. Glad she went for an up-do.

Maxima does look good in black and white. This dress is fabulous on her, and the hair and jewelry compliment it nicely.

Atta girl! I'm loving the simple and elegant black and white evening gown on CPrincess Maxima. Hair is perfect, and pearls are spot-on, IMO.

Isn't this what we love about Maxima? Gorgeous dress and lots a jewels. Perfection. and...I love the hair do!

I believe she has worn this dress for the first time at the pre-wedding dinner of Haakon and Mette-Marit; and a second time during an incoming state/official visit (maybe of the Italian president?).

She looks great! And l love her jewelry!

She looks wonderful. Well done Maxima! Love the jewels!

Maxima is so lovely indeed. this what i love to see, nice hair do, great jewerlly and beautifull dress

When Max does it right, she does it well. Black and white is such an elegant and classic combination. The chignon is beautiful and those pearl drop earrings are just magnificent, as well as her other jewels.

I believe she has worn this dress for the first time at the pre-wedding dinner of Haakon and Mette-Marit; and a second time during an incoming state/official visit (maybe of the Italian president?).
Yes Marengo she wore this dress in 2001 and in other ocassion. Maxima looks great in black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom