Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the white dress!
Maximas style has improved quite a bit.

Maxima as usual IMO always looks the best at these events, she really shines!!

The style of this dress is fantastic on Maxima. She does really shine at evening events.

^^ You can see Maxima in the background, but not a full view of her... She's wearing a beautiful dress-colour IMO

Ah again sorry. I'm making an appointment with my eye-doctor ASAP :)

Fab dress though.

WOW!!! Maxima has some amazing jewels at her disposal! She looks fantastic!

Is that Joachim she was paired with?

I am sorry but Maxima's expression looks like she just said, "Look but don't touch the jewels Hon!":lol:

It funny how I just talked about Maxima's evening wear being fabulous and she comes out with this. Not a fan at all.

At first I thought I like the color but not the design and than I realized that I dont' like it all. Maxima shouldn't not wear Pastels IMO all the time. She isn't Mette Marit who I think looks like pastels were made for her. The dress she wore to Victoria's wedding was nice this not so much.

Maxima is bold, bright and beautiful...to match her lively personality.

The dress is very lovely.
I too prefer her in strong colors though.

She does look best in bolder colors, but this is really pretty. I would love to spend just five minutes with that necklace.

Maxima looks wonderful. wish the others brought out the jewls and coordinated them with their outfits like she did.

I'm not wildly happy with the evening dress. There are too many unflattering horizontal lines, but the aquamarine parure of Q. Juliana more than makes up for it. So happy to see these pieces again.

Maxima was really beautiful yesterday night. Lovely dress, I like style and colour. Gorgeous Aquamarine Parure

Lucien - I had to look up the word parure in my dictionary !

Thanks for that.

Fantastic dress, perfectly matched with a stunning aquamarine parure!

Tsi Tsic... after that mustard splash from the Religious Ceremony, this? I love Valentino and I love Maxima but this combination did nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom