Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but admire the way she is so confident being who she is. That being said, this outfit would perhaps not be my first choice. But then again, it does send a signal, that in the Concert Hall, there is room for everyone, which was one of the purposes of the event.

The blue is totally stupid in it's totality I am shocked what conversation was had here..

Well, let's be honest, it kind of looks strange but she seems to like it ;)

That is a nice shade of blue and that is the only nice thing I can say.

Abba? :huh:

I actually like the colors (this shade of red in particular becomes her well), but those shoes alone. :yuk:
I like Maxima and I think she's a beautiful woman, but her wardrobe in the last months...

Last edited:
Abba? :huh:

I actually like the colors (this shade of red in particular becomes her well), but those shoes alone. :yuk:
I like Maxima and I think she's a beautiful woman, but her wardrobe in the last months...

:eek: Oh my this is Laurentian type outfit!

:eek: Oh my this is Laurentian type outfit!

Maybe they were shopping together :) ;)
I think that isn't too bad,but it's not the type of outfit who Maxima usually wears

I can't help but admire the way she is so confident being who she is. That being said, this outfit would perhaps not be my first choice. But then again, it does send a signal, that in the Concert Hall, there is room for everyone, which was one of the purposes of the event.
I admire her self-confidence as well olebabs. Maxima can pull off bold colours where others cannot.

Lovely outfit and the hairstyle also :)

I love Maxima's dress...don't like the hair.

The dress is good, but the hair is throwing me off for some reason. I think that I would have liked the whole outfit better if she'd worn her hair sleeked back in a ponytail. Also, don't care for the shoes, she should have asked to borrow some from Mette Marit. Now she's got some cool shoes.

Maxima looks beautiful! Can't wait to see her outfit for tomorrow

Love hair and dress! It's chic and simple

Last edited:
She looks great. Always, a great smile and lovely look.

She looks GREAT!! Her hair never looked better, no roots! What a fantastic dress for her.

Good grief...how stunning does Maxima look??!

I am divided on her day wear look, but she comes alive in formal evening clothes!! :ROFLMAO:

Love the dress, and LOVE the new hairdo!

I must agree Moonmaiden23....Maxima's day wear is always a hit in miss with me as well. Sometimes I love it and other times I think she raided Laurentien's (who I adore) closet.

But her evening wear is usually RIGHT on the money. She looks fabulous! And W-A doesnt' look half bad himself, as always a nice grin as if he can't believe his luck in picking Maxima.

She is definitely my favorite of the new Princesses.

Really liked Maxima's appearance in the whit edges, great length, simple but elegant IMO. The hair-do was just perfect.

The look is growing on me. At first I thought Maxima forgot to take out her curlers and came straight out of the bathtub, wrapped in a white towel.
Maxima looks very edgy and dramatic but she can pull it off.

The look is growing on me. At first I thought Maxima forgot to take out her curlers and came straight out of the bathtub, wrapped in a white towel.
For me it's the other way round. At first glance I thought she looked stunning. But now I think she looks as if she is coming out of the bed or the bathroom.
And at the same time quite nouveau riche. But if there is one place where it's appropriate to look nouveau riche it's Monaco. :)

The dress is beautiful and I love the hairdo.

Last edited:
Yes she does look lovely am really loving her hair up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom