The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Nobility

Now thats a princess for sure.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Courtier

The white dress makes her look "saggy" in front. The green dress is gorgeous! Luv the jewels too,

Old 04-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Royal Highness

Light pink gown is not my favorite, but the green one is amazing, good to see it once again. The jewels are amazing, Dutch jewelery box is really capacious.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
I have always liked this green dress. Maxima looks really beautiful tonight. I think this is the 3rd time she has worn it. Gorgeous jewels. Boy those Dutch have some jewelry box!!!!!!!
You're right:
Bezoek Duitsland - 13 april
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Courtier

Evening dress of Princess Máxima:

Fan van Máxima » Alessandra Rich

Google Vertaling
Old 04-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximaiscool View Post
Maxima in a dress form Jan Taminiau
Staatsbezoek - 12 april
This purple dress is fantastic with the colourful scarf. The fabric of the dress is lovely and the whole outfit is so elegant including the hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
Concert 2nd day of the 4 day statevisit to Germany.
Princess Maxima at the Berliner Philharmonie in Berlin

Full vieuw - Full vieuw 2 - Close Up - Close Up 2

Recycled 08/12/2008
Maxima looks amazing in this long green dress. I like everything about it - the colour, the style and of course the jewels are fantastic with it.
I even like her hairstyle.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

I always love her choices in jewelry! fierce ones! When using a piece like that the dress has to be simple. Well Done, Max!
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Courtier

That purple dress is gorgeous! I didn't see that one b4, somehow I missed it. The material is very pretty.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Aristocracy

The green/purple dress from Maxima during the wedding of Bernardo Guillermo is from Michael Kors:

Designer: Michael Kors
Old 04-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the purple dress! With the pink hat! So pretty, and fun!

@ Maximaiscool- can you provide a link to your site in English? Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I like the dress, but i can not understand how somebody can pay so much for this dress, what is has to cost 2,000 dollars?
Alessandra Rich*|*Belted stretch-jersey gown*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM#
I doubt the absence of 2000 dollars spent by the Crown Prince couple for Maxima's clothes is going to break the Crown Prince's bank account!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
@ Maximaiscool- can you provide a link to your site in English? Thanks!!
Here is the link:
Google Vertaling

Enjoy
Old 04-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks very much for the link!
Love the purple and green dress by Kors!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Maxima's birthday party

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
Old 05-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Wow, what a gorgeous look on Maxima. She was shining tonight. The dress - the cut and the colour, the hair and her jewelry look perfect on her.

Old 05-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Wow, what a gorgeous look on Maxima. She was shining tonight. The dress - the cut and the colour, the hair and her jewelry look perfect on her.
yup, absolutely fabulous
All details are PERFECT
Old 05-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness

I hate to disagree, but the color is not the best for Maxima. She looks like she's all one color. I can't really tell about the cut of the dress but for some reason I'm not really liking it. Her hair looks nice though.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Courtier

I agree with you. The hair, the skin, the dress. It all seems one colour. And Maxima somehow seems less "present" than usual.
I think her dress at WA's 40th birthday was much better for her (although I personally dislike the colour pink).
Old 05-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love,Love,Love!!! Maxima is just gorgeous tonight. I love this color and this dress on her. I don't think its too tonal at all! Jewels...perfect. Loving the brooch at the hip and hair. It is Her night!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post

Oh really,it was so ab-so-lu-te-ly gorgious from up-close.Just plain stunning!!She was.God I love living where I live with a wonderfull present and a promissing future with Máxima.What an evening,so fabulous!What a Princess!!
Old 05-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Heir Apparent

The cut and colour of this "Birthday" dress is magnificent. Maxima is that rare creature, a woman with a voluptuous figure. More than that, she radiates confidence and a passionate joie de vivre that so many women lack, trending as they do to wards "cool elegance" that can often come across as just plain cold and remote. Maxima looks lush and sensuous in a dress that hugs her figure yet flows and floats, hints and teases the senses.

Wow, if that's Maxima at 40, I can't wait to see how she celebrates 50! The Netherlands really lucked-out when CP Willem-Alexander fell in love with Máxima Zorreguieta. They still appear to be so very much in love and he seems to treat her like fine china. With such a Crown Princely couple the future of the Monarchy in The Netherlands looks great.