Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the black dress, but I would have preferred another kind of belt.

She looks fantastic in this long black dress. It really flatters her and makes her waist look tiny. I don't even mind the necklace.

I agree! She always looks SO much better in solid colors and clean lines, if only she would wear them more often! Even the big, clunky jewelry doesn't look half as bad when worn with a simple outfit...

The dress looks good on her. I don't think she looks like Morticia. If she had dark her she might.

I am not a big fan of this dress but it is better then what we have seen lately.

This dress is nice and looks good on CP Maxima, but she should change the belt, this plastic one is horrible. I don't like the shoes, "no hairstyle" hairstyle and costume-llok jewelery.

I love the dress.it's lavish and beautiful :)

Maxima looks very elegant and beautiful tonight! The dress is really lovely.
Her hairstyle is good

Maxima looks absolutely stunning tonight. When she gets it right, she gets it right!

I think I like the dress more the other time in New york! I love the tail dress is beautiful, just I don't think fit her proper on her breast, hair and tiara beautiful!!!!!!

Maxima looks very elegant and beautiful tonight! The dress is really lovely.
Her hairstyle is good

I agree, she managed to pull it offf. Not sure if she has that many years of straplesss gowns left though!!!

She looks very beautiful. The colour, cut, hairstyle and jewels are perfect.

I have to say that I love this dress and the whole look actually! Especially her make up it really makes her eyes stand out

I tdoesn't look good on her especially the top part...is too tiny...I think sometimes Maxima wants to look good to mucht and sometimes she is really too mucht.....

Not a fan of this dress - the bust looks weird and the application reminds me of a Christmas tree decoration, sorry.

I have always liked this green dress. Maxima looks really beautiful tonight. I think this is the 3rd time she has worn it. Gorgeous jewels. Boy those Dutch have some jewelry box!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom