Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just WOW is all I can say!! Everything is perfect from the stunning dress to her coifed hair and of course the jewels! Gorgeous!

She looked gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. WOW is almost an understatement. Princess Maxima looked absolutely stunning from the very chic and elegant gown to the breathtaking brooch on her shoulder. I just loved her classic hair style and of the course the earrings were simply beautiful. This is a real Princess look.

Last edited:
One of the best appearances of the year for Maxima. Stunning!!

Maxima hasa good taste for her evening dresses and this dress is not an exception, she looks great.

Lovely appearance and a lovely fit of dress. The one shoulder suits her, the brooch on the shoulder dresses it up quite a bit.

I liked everything on Maxima... She looks very very lovely.

This is definitely the best we've seen her in awhile! She looks amazing!

Lovely appearance and a lovely fit of dress. The one shoulder suits her, the brooch on the shoulder dresses it up quite a bit.

I wasn't sure if that was a brooch or just embellishments on the dress so thanks for clarifying. What a clever way to utilize a brooch.

I like the golden outfit with the top but the application is just too much.

Well, the black outfit is Maxima at her best, very simple. Especially in eveningwear she can knock everyone off the floor, if only she wants to.

Maxima never looked better in that black dress!

I really like it, I know what you mean ashelen, the jacket is kinda boxy but I think its the way she is standing and I think its cute. love the tahitian pearls!!!

I wonder how it is in her case, for example we know in the case of CP Mary who is her stylist and take care of organizing her wordrobe and we know who is her heairdresser but with Maxima it is a mistery at least for me I never listen anything about her staff who help her in styling Some times she looks incredilbe and sometimes she is a mess the same with her hair and daytime fashion may be she doesnt care so much?

One of the best appearances of the year for Maxima. Stunning!!

I have to agree. Every now and then Maxima really shines in her evening wear.

Crown Princess Máxima at a statebanquet in Den Haag this evening, wearing a recycled evening dress:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Hmmm spoke too soon in my earlier post. :eek: She really looks square and wide in this outfit.

Not very flattering, Maxima looks six month pregnant in that dress and we all know she isnt!!!

Jacket is interesting but dress not. Indeed she looks pregnant (she was when she wore this gown earlier, right?). Nice colors, going well with pearls.

Not quite sure what to say about this look. Her hair has been very beautifully done and Princess Maxima does look lovely. However, I am not sure what to make of the strange jacket which does not compliment the gown is not at all. The necklace also looks completely out of place and does not match the outfit.

Last edited:
And there we have the dichotomy in Maxima's fashion; she can either look drop-dead gorgeous and impeccably turned out, or do an about-face and appear in this fashion misfire. The empire-type waist and bodice just compress her natural endowments while the style of the gown just makes her look too broad. I don't care for the fussy feather-like bolero, either. But that Tahitian pearl necklace is just divine.

Last edited:
But thanks again for the bling Max, the pearls are gorgeous:flowers:

Don't like the jacket with this dress, it doesn't go well with it. Maybe I'd like it better with another outfit....

Crown Princess Máxima during an evening reception for the Dutch community in Dubai
on January 9 as part of the programme of a state visit to the United Arabic Emirates,
wearing a nice recycled Valentino dress with little dots. She has for example worn it
at the portrait session for her 40th birthday and in April 2011 in Germany.

** Full view with a scarf ** Upper part ** April 2011 **

I love the dress but I can't help but wonder if it would look better on a younger girl.

^ I agree. Lovely dress, but it seems a bit young for her.

Oh I LOVE this Valentino dress on CP Maxima, though I think she wore it better in April 2011. Something is just off from a stylist standpoint on this trip, IMO.(especially from a hair, makeup, accessories items)

Ruffles and ribbons and dots add up to a very juvenile look in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom