Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also LOVED her dress! She was the only one who did not disappoint me, Letizia's was nice but predictable. I loved everything about Maxima, the make up, the hair, the dress and jewelleries, everything was perfect. I also don't think that she slimmed down. It's just that for once she didn't come up with heavy dresses which give her hips and belly and tights she just doesnt have.

I like the design of Maxima's dress, not the colors I'm afraid.

The way the dress is snug fitting on top, cinched at the waist with a belt and then the skirt is a bit frilly (but not too much), is really flattering to her figure.
This is how a dress makes you look slimmer, not heavier. Nicely done!

I don't mind the colours since they were light colours. If they had been bright or bold colours it would not have looked right.

Great outfit! The gray looks good on Maxima! Bravo!

Maxima at Erasmus award ceremony. October 07, 2010

Full lenght view
The shoes

I liked this outfit, not sure about the color but it did look good. Maybe she could've matched it up with some nicer accessorize which did not look so daytime.
Hair is nice & heat, something that has been lacking for the past few events.

It's a very beautiful and contemporary dress and Maxima did everything she could to ruin the overall look. These shoes are hideous and I wish she had worn a simple pearl necklace instead of this tacky thing! Let's hope she will recycle the dress soon with much better accessories.

The dress looks awful IMO she lokks chubby and her knees look huge and that is actually not the case the beads are not good and the shoes are ok but out of place here with this dress I am about to give up on Maxima, what next.

Lighten up. ^^ Some people just don't have the thinnest of legs.

I am not a big fan of the colour, but it looks okay. In my opinion, this is a nice outfit on her. I think that it's the best one that she has worn lately.

Love the dress and shoes, I'm not a fan of her necklace, but just my opinion.;)

The dress isn´t very special, but looks good on her. Love the hairstyle, and the shoes are cute :flowers:

she used this before , once at the argentinean photoshoot and i think the otherwas with a hat in some state visit! i think she like to use orange becasue of the family name?

The pink and red dress looks very nice on Maxima today at the ceremony in Antilles. this is the Maxima I miss: Hair pulled back, stunning jewelry. I love it!!!!!:D

It's a very beautiful and contemporary dress and Maxima did everything she could to ruin the overall look. These shoes are hideous and I wish she had worn a simple pearl necklace instead of this tacky thing! Let's hope she will recycle the dress soon with much better accessories.

I have to agree. I think Maxima looked gorgeous, love her make up and hairstyle and the dress is nice, but all accessories are horrible. Don't like the shoes or the 'jewellery'.

Apparently I'm in the minority because I love her shoes!

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2010/PPE10101439.jpg

Princess Maxima attended the cultural evening of the Chakana foundation at the hall of knights in The Hague.
The evening is entitled "A Journey through the Andes and is dominated by the South American Andean countries of Bolivia and Peru.

I like the outfit the bright colour suits her personality. Call me inappropriate but she has great legs!

She looks amazing in that color! Love her hair too! Welcome back Max!

beautiful outfit and i love the color. bright colors suits her very well.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2010/PPE10101439.jpg

Princess Maxima attended the cultural evening of the Chakana foundation at the hall of knights in The Hague.
The evening is entitled "A Journey through the Andes and is dominated by the South American Andean countries of Bolivia and Peru.

I like the outfit the bright colour suits her personality. Call me inappropriate but she has great legs!

I love the colour. Perfect for her skin and hair.

A beautiful outfit and color, she looks radiant.

The color is gr8 on Maxima! Her smile is radiant.

On the other hand, I find it hilarious - outfit and colour! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom