Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now I don't like the combination of grey (beige?) and blue.

I wish there was a close up pic, but from what I can see, the blue does not go with the color of the dress.
But, that's Maxima.

I wonder if it's a separate top & skirt or if it's a dress. The blue is pretty and I wish she did something with her hair.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that Crown Princess Maxima (skirt and shawl) recycled the outfit she attended the Indian culture related event.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that Crown Princess Maxima (skirt and shawl) recycled the outfit she attended the Indian culture related event.
Al Bina,
I had the exact same thought. I know she's worn that outfit before.

I was thinking the same thing also Al bina and TLLK! Maybe skirt and blouse? I do hope Maxima gets first dibs on the hairdresser this weekend. I usually love her gala looks as long as her hair is "finished"!!

She does look very pretty, but the combination does not go very well imho

I don't like this dress (for as far you can see it). Het hair up would indeed be much better.

I don't like the dress. Also, her hair could have been done better.
Hope she'll wear more beautiful tomorrow.

Recycling the Valentino Couture dress - close up
Finally a very nice overall apperance from Maxima, I was starting to think it was going to be bad.
Dress is lovely, its good to see the dress again. Make up looks very well done so does the hair, I thought she looked really pretty tonight.

Last edited:
Didn't she wear this dress sometime ago in when she was in Thailand? I love this dress, it looks good on her. And a good improvement on the hair.

I like this Valentino dress too. I haven't seen it before so it was a rather pleasant surprise. She looks lovely tonight!

Wow! Maxima looks great! The best thing I like is her hairdo. The Valentino dress looks also good on her.

I agree finally she looks respectable thank heaven love the bracelet love the hair overall lovely.

Another dress thats I don't particularly like.

Maxima looks just ok. The dress, makeup and hair are just so-so for me. Nothing spectacular.

Dress is nice. Hair is good, love the jewels. Hoping she really pulls it out for the wedding!

I like this ultra feminine dress. With the soft color, the frilly multi layers, the sparkly sequins. It's so girly!

Oh, she looks sweet in this dress and the hairstyle suits a lot to the 'theme' of it. :flowers: I like it.

I think this is a dress you either like or dislike - unfortunately I dislike it - it's ok but she looks better in stronger colours - maybe I think that partly because she has such a vibrant personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom