Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The irregular hemline finish in tulle doesn't make a lot of fashion sense to me, and I fear there are ugly platform peep-toe shoes sticking out:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

The fabric may be a bit like tweed - but it is also quite a bit like office carpeting...
Sometimes it's perfectly understandable why certain fabrics are rather used for daywear and others for evening wear.

"office carpeting"...toooo funny Boris!!!!

I find the dress terrible, and the bag (it is not even a clutch) makes it an office look gone wrong.

IMO, there is too much grey, it needs to be diluted.:ohmy:
The style is nice.

I´m not very fond of the dress´fabric. The shape of the dress is nice and suits her. I don´t like the jacket, a wrap would have been better, IMO. The bag is ok for daytime outfits, not for that. I love her hair and jewellery.

28-10-2009 Princess Maxima attended the openings performance of the Holland Dance Festival, 50 Years of Challenging Dance of the Dutch Dans Theater at the Lucent Danstheater in The Hague.

Full View1 -- Full View2 -- Close Up

Back View -- Another Full View
Hair1-- Hair2 -- Hair3 -- Hair4 (I liked her hair very much)

I looked at lots of websites for seeing Maxima's bag & shoes better, but I couldn't find a good one.
Bag

The grey dress. :flowers:
I have been waiting ever since i first saw this dress for a full picture. :)

The hair is beautiful and her hair looks amazing. :)

It looks like curtain fabric love the colour and the cut hair lovely.

I do understand the dress fabric, I dont like the uneven hem line which looks very odd. The dress doesnt really work nicely with the jacket over the shoulders.
Did she wear this dress before?

I love the Mozambique picture. Everyone looks so relaxed and regal.

:previous: perhaps she is discussing how the building of her new home in their country is going.

In this case, she would definitely not have looked relaxed. :whistling:

I actually like this outfit. The cut is wonderful on her and the fabric is rather unique. The jewels and the hair at beautiful. Of course, my favorite part of any outfit on anyone is the smile and Maxima certainly didn't disappoint with that accessory.

No,this isn't Maxima at all. Looks as if someone forced her to wear this grey ensemble. Maxima needs color to shine!

Has it been altered since those last two outings and now it has the extra layer of tulle on the hem which make sit look uneven?

I don't think the dress has been altered, it looks exacltly the same as in 2004. The only difference between the outfit in 2004 and 2009 is the jacket :flowers:

No,this isn't Maxima at all. Looks as if someone forced her to wear this grey ensemble. Maxima needs color to shine!

Maxima usually wears colorful things, this is one of her dark looks, IMO.:flowers:

I love the out fit on her ! she loves lovely

ANP Beeldbank

The dress suits Maxima. I love the bag. The jewels are fabtastic!!!!

B u t

I don't like the way she has her jacket on...

Ruby Bracelet

I've just found this dress on the royal jewel website. The first one of Maxima, the purple one. Does anyone have a better picture of it? And where did she wear it? :)

I really like the grey long gown but not with the jacket. She should wear the short fur coat or shawl around her shoulder. Her jewelry is lovely and her hair is messy on the front of her face.

State Banquet in Mexico - November 3rd, 2009:
Close-up
Full-length
Originally posted by dazzling

The dress is a repeat of the 2007 Prinsjesdag dress.

State Banquet in Mexico - November 3rd, 2009:
Close-up
Full-length
Originally posted by dazzling

The dress is a repeat of the 2007 Prinsjesdag dress.

There is nothing special about the cut of the dress but it is nocely heavily embroidered. Im not too sure with the wrap, I do understand why she has it but it seems to stiff for the dress.
The hair looks really nice and neat.

Although I typically like to see CP Maxima in more colorful attire, this beaded evening dress is really pretty. Her hair looks fantastic, and I like the makeup too! Any one know about the stunning diamond drop earrings she is wearing?

Ruby Bracelet

I've just found this dress on the royal jewel website. The first one of Maxima, the purple one. Does anyone have a better picture of it? And where did she wear it? :)
I believe this dress was worn to a ballet on her state visit to Argentina in maybe 2006 or before?

Although I typically like to see CP Maxima in more colorful attire, this beaded evening dress is really pretty. Her hair looks fantastic, and I like the makeup too! Any one know about the stunning diamond drop earrings she is wearing?
I have been waiting to see this dress again. I really love it! The earrings are part of the royal jewels and are interchangable with sapphires.Check out our Bible...dutchroyaljewels.nl and give yourself some time to really enjoy!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom