Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooove the pink dress, it has a lovely shape and such a pretty colour :flowers:
The brooch is wonderful.

I'm not keen on this pink dress. Too much fuss on the top part and a bit too short, IMO. Lovely jewelry, though. :flowers:

Quite a terrible reddish pink cocktail dress - straight out of Joan Collins' 'Dynasty' wardrobe, preferrably to be worn only at a costume party with an 80s Revival theme.
Whoever takes (no) care of her hair should have been fired long ago, not just because of the frequently messy hairdos, but also because the hair is so severely damaged.

Quite a terrible reddish pink cocktail dress - straight out of Joan Collins' 'Dynasty' wardrobe, preferrably be only worn only at a costume party with an 80s Revival theme.
Whoever takes (no) care of her hair should have been fired long ago, not just because of the frequently messy hairdos, but also because the hair is so severely damaged.

Agreed Boris. I could not have said it any better. I think the hair needed to be curled.:flowers:

Horrible hair, they seem to be very damage...
lovely color of dress, I like the cut and jewelery suit well. But the material is awful. It could be look OK as a casual outfit but not as a coctail dress. Material ruins whole look.

That black and white outfit is one of Maxima's best!

Why do you think it is horrible? In my opinion there cannot be anything wrong with it, it is simple and classic.

I don't think that kind of material should ever be made into a dress. Her hair was out of control. Her entire appearance was sloppy. I don't think that was one of Maxima's classic moments. She probably at this moment, wishes she never wore it.

I liked her in the white looked a thousand times better than on the model who was too thin for once in a long time she looked great IMO

I don't think that kind of material should ever be made into a dress. Her hair was out of control. The her entire appearance was sloppy. I don't think that was one of Maxima's classic moments. She probably at this moment, wishes she never wore it.

ok, thanks for your answer. I justed wanted to know why, so i can learn from it maybe! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz
That black and white outfit is one of Maxima's best!

Is that the gown at Prince Phillipe's birthday celebrations?
Sorry, I meant to post this in Maxima's other thread. Sorry for the mixup.

The black and white outfit does look nice on her. She should dress like more often. White House, Black Market would be perfect for her.

I prefer Queen Beatrix' outfit.
The top doesn't look right, and I think it is made out of that velty material which looks horrible.

I completely and utterly dislike that dress what is going on it could not be more unflattering and the colour is wrong for her IMO I think I'm going to have to stop looking at this thread as she is a total mess and I find it a mystery she looks amazing when she gets it right BUT she constantly gets it wrong .. IMO

The Queen looks like what we think royals should look like. Maxima...where does she get these horrible outfits. I agree with you Bertie I am so frustrated with her. It looks like she just does not care when it comes to daytime wear. If it was not for the Queen and her jewels when there is some big event she would not look much better. The striped dress made her look huge. Like she needs horizontal stripes around her hips. She needs to drop Natan, find a stylist and do something with her hair. She is a disaster.

I like the color and shoes. The top & skirt are terrible! The way they are paired makes them look like they are from Forever21. Is this another Natan creation?

Somebody needs to tell Maxima to lay off the pouf skirts! They do not look well on her and the outfit accentuates her waistline too much. The Queens outfit was better.

I don't care for the dress at all. The colour is pretty, but the top looks as if it's too small for Maxima and the pouf skirt is horrible. I thought those went out with Diana wearing one in the Eighties. The overall look is messy.:bang:

June 13, 2010
Princess Maxima attended the worldpremiere of the international danceopera Pygmalion at theater Carre in Amsterdam.

Full View -- Close-up -- Back View

This is one of the most unflatteirng dresses Maxima has ever worn.
From color to cut.
The cut look poorly made, the color washes her out unless she wear a ton of make up and hair pulled back.

Absolutely horrid top and skirt. Everything is wrong here.
Those deflated balloon skirts, which look like they were by made sewing discarded shopping bags together, are not meant to be worn by either woman, man, or beast.
The whole 'ensemble' is, like almost every item in Maxima's wardrobe currently apart from evening gowns, total crap designed by Natan.
(...who once again entitles himself to his nickname S/Natan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom