The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

I totally agree! The dress is nice but the size is wrong!
Also the shoes are too small. They look quite funny!
Besides, I am not sure that red colour suits Maxima!

Old 01-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

This dress is nice,but since its so simple some nice jewels would have been nice. I don't like black earrings with a red dress. Love the shoes, I think they are too big in the toes and thats why her feet always slide through, she must have narrow feet!!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with what has been said before:
The dress itself is nice, but too tight for Maxima. One size bigger would have been better.

I never like Máxima wearing peeptoe heels. They always look to small on her.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2...E100114115.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2009/PPE09092918.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2...E090920147.jpg

Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Jan 14, 2010 - Maxima in a new red cocktail dress with puffy sleeves.
Outfit matched with black Christian Louboutain shoes and a black bag.

The dress itself is nice but I think it was a size too small and it was boring since it was not accessorized with anything.
A nice evening belt or a nice long necklace wrapped several times would add glamour to the look.
Hair shouldve been done IMO.

Bag ** Shoes ** View 1 ** View 2
The dress is nice but I dislike peeptoes,imo it is more elegant closed shoe...
Old 01-15-2010, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm not a big fan of peeptoes either, this pair looks quite nice, but I agree that the shoes look a bit too small for Maxima. I like the dress, but I think the shiny fabric makes it look too tight.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

The dress is amazing, love it, but it looks too tight on Maxima. It seems to be a small size for her
The shoes are lovely (though I think they also look small), as well as the bag

Old 01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Maxima looks absolutely fresh & fantastic! The dress is very lovely & looks very good on her! Also, the shoes are nice!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Courtier

Shoes of Louboutin:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2...E100114115.jpg
Old 01-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Seems to be this pair:
http://www.christianlouboutinboot.co...tform_Pump.jpg

Does anyone know which shoe size Máxima wears?
I once read that her feet are rather big.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Seems to be this pair:
http://www.christianlouboutinboot.co...tform_Pump.jpg

Does anyone know which shoe size Máxima wears?
I once read that her feet are rather big.
I read somewhere she wears size 42
Old 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Jan 14, 2010 - Maxima in a new red cocktail dress with puffy sleeves.
Outfit matched with black Christian Louboutain shoes and a black bag.

The dress itself is nice but I think it was a size too small and it was boring since it was not accessorized with anything.
A nice evening belt or a nice long necklace wrapped several times would add glamour to the look.
Hair shouldve been done IMO.

Bag ** Shoes ** View 1 ** View 2
Hate the dress and the shoes look tacky.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

What is with Maxima ad Mary wearing peep toes in the middle of winter? I love peep toes in general but in the winter? The outfit is great although I wish she would do more with her hair and accessories.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the dress style but not the fabric, not a huge fan of taffeta. Actually, I am glad she didn't accessorize as the whole idea behind these dresses is to showcase simplicity.

I just don't like the puffed sleeves and the shoes are indeed 1/2 a size too small, but then they always are. Agree about the open hair, IMO a chignon would have looked nice. Also, I wish she'd carried a clutch.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
The dress is amazing, love it, but it looks too tight on Maxima. It seems to be a small size for her
The shoes are lovely (though I think they also look small), as well as the bag
I completly agree. I'm not a big fan of any kind of open shoe in the winter. I think she should pay more atttention to details like her dress being to tight or her toes being too large for that kind of shoe. I don't think is acceptable for a princess to have faults like that, though the outfit is in theory alright
Old 01-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Heir Apparent

I like her in the red but do agree about the peep toe shoe thing .... I really don't like them for the reasons that Maxima has displayed I always feel like I am going to fall through and in tights which I find a mystery worse. Why is it that peeptoe and tights are fashionable at present the look is well cheap looking .... anyway she looks lovely in red.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Nobility

Too tight??? She looks great considering she has 3 children
Old 01-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Gentry

Princess Maxima and Peep Toes

She does look great. As far as peep toes with tights looking cheap, I'm from an older generation who never went out without nylons or tights and I think they look cheap without tights. Noone has pretty toes!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Actually, I like these peep-toes except for the size. Also, she's wearing ultra sheer nylons that are not even visible if one doesn't look too closely. I think they look alright, its with open toe shoes that nylons/stockings look terrible.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by olebabs View Post
Too tight??? She looks great considering she has 3 children
She has a great figure for having 3 children. Nevertheless the dress was definitely too tight!
a size bigger would be much better.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:24 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I love those shoes! If they're too small for Maxima, they'd fit me! She always looks great in red, guess it's her Latin heritage.

Closed Thread