Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Maxima looks very pretty. I think the cut of her dress gives her an hourglass shape, and although that bow does make her hips look a little wider, I don't mind this dress on her at all. I like the one-shoulder look, and the blue and white colors are very attractive on her. She looks very happy - her smile just lights up her face, and she looks very pretty.

This dress is different, but I like it! Maybe because lunch outfit was a nono to me. The sapphires make me want to cry, they are so beautiful!

Dress by Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2009
I really liked the dress and it was one of the few dresses last night that were nice. I like the busy print, the colors blue & white and I loved the cut of it. Maxima did mangae to wear it nicely.

The hair was neat and put up in not a fussy way. Love the jewls, very pretty & thought they were a perfect choice.

at the beginning I don't like his dress, but now I found it quite interesting..
It was a risk choice but CP looks good. Jewelery is to die for :wub:

She looked great, I love the dress and the jewels... perfect looking Lady

This is one of the best looks of Maxima! I really like the blue dress, it looks great on her! Love the hair & jewels, too.

The dress is beautiful I like the colour. And her jewels, as always, are amazing.

at the beginning I don't like his dress, but now I found it quite interesting..
It was a risk choice but CP looks good. Jewelery is to die for :wub:

I agree, too risky.;) Still don't think it flatters Maxima's figure, but I liked the CH skirt with the same print posted above by Dazz. Perhaps a slim lady, like Mary or Rania, could pull this off, but not Maxima IMO. Her sapphire jewels are fantastic BTW! :flowers:

I really like this on her and think it is a good choice and frankly she has looked so appaling lately this is a huge improvement IMO beaytiful jewelry ..no I like it

I think the color is wonderful on her,but I'm not so sure about the rest of the outfit. She has to watch out for her hips cause they tend to look big.

The pencil skirt you posted is lovely for an office look but I'm not so sure that the fabric works for a gala event. Perhaps if she had wore it for a wedding during the day or a state visit to a tropical location or something like that it would have been ok.

Now, I loved is a Carolina Herrera, I think we latin women relate a lot to her fashion sense and have a soft spot for her brand. At least I hadnt met one that doesn't.

HM - I am still not sure if I like the dress - and I agree with some comments - I think that a more quiet pattern would fit her better. I would have preferred the peacock tiara - but obviously Q Beatrix realized how beautiful it is. ;)

Her jewelry is gorgeous and matches her dress beautifully.

I find this J.Mendel gown quite beautiful and different. I like it - white suits Maxima a lot IMO!

It's a beautiful dress and quite a shame that there's not very many pictures for Phillipe's bday party. Maxima looks really great in the dress. Much better dress than her blue for QM's bday celebrations. I think Maxima puts more time and effort in big gala events (weddings, birthdays) than her everyday wear.

The dress is pretty. I like the silver embellishment in the front. The only thing I don't like is the piece of material sticking out on the side by her hip. It looks awkward, like a pocket or something.

^^
And it makes her hips look wider(?) than they are

Maximas dress in Belgium, the one from J.Mendel, was lovely so was the cut. I woul love to see a full view of it on Maxima. The detailing is quite simple but yet does look elegent.

Melibea, I can't view the first 2 photos. But from what I can see in the 3rd photo, this pink dress looks really interesting.

Oh, forget what I said. Second time was lucky. :) Ok, the top part could be better IMO. Is this a huge brooch from the Dutch Crown Jewels or is it part of the dress? :flowers:

^^
how strange I can do it!
Edit: I've changed the links try again!:flowers:

Maxima on the 2nd day at night

Outfit
Detail Detail2
Back

The pink dress is very pretty. It would look much better if she had sent it down to be pressed before she wore it. Her hair looks like she missed the brush once again in the back. I would imagine they have a dry cleaner available to do her clothes for her before she goes out.

The green skirt is not pretty at all. I do love the top and hat along with the peridot earrings. Her trying to follow trends does not work for her at all. She does not need any extra fabric around her hip and thigh area. The skirt needs to be dumped in the trash before she leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom