Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stunning gowns! :flowers: Except from the first one, I love the gowns in the first row of the collage. I also liked the strapless silver-white gala-dress and the dress from Prinsjesdag very much!

I like the gold one at the top and the last 2 dresses.

Aside from the purple fur disaster Maxima has some very pretty gowns in her possesion. My favorite is the pink one that she also wore to WA's 40th.

I like the last three but #9 is my favorite.

I really like #2 and the last one.

Maxima worn very stunning gowns in 2009 so, I can't decide the best one!

She should've worn the first one again for Christmas. The red and green looks very festive.

Jan 14, 2010 - Maxima in a new red cocktail dress with puffy sleeves.
Outfit matched with black Christian Louboutain shoes and a black bag.

The dress itself is nice but I think it was a size too small and it was boring since it was not accessorized with anything.
A nice evening belt or a nice long necklace wrapped several times would add glamour to the look.
Hair shouldve been done IMO.

Bag ** Shoes ** View 1 ** View 2

:previous:I totally agree! The dress is nice but the size is wrong!
Also the shoes are too small. They look quite funny!
Besides, I am not sure that red colour suits Maxima!

This dress is nice,but since its so simple some nice jewels would have been nice. I don't like black earrings with a red dress. Love the shoes, I think they are too big in the toes and thats why her feet always slide through, she must have narrow feet!!

Last edited:

The dress itself is nice but I think it was a size too small and it was boring since it was not accessorized with anything.
A nice evening belt or a nice long necklace wrapped several times would add glamour to the look.

The dress is nice but I dislike peeptoes,imo it is more elegant closed shoe...

:previous:

I'm not a big fan of peeptoes either, this pair looks quite nice, but I agree that the shoes look a bit too small for Maxima. I like the dress, but I think the shiny fabric makes it look too tight.

The dress is amazing, love it, but it looks too tight on Maxima. It seems to be a small size for her :ermm:
The shoes are lovely (though I think they also look small), as well as the bag :flowers:

Maxima looks absolutely fresh & fantastic! The dress is very lovely & looks very good on her! Also, the shoes are nice!

Hate the dress and the shoes look tacky.

What is with Maxima ad Mary wearing peep toes in the middle of winter? I love peep toes in general but in the winter? The outfit is great although I wish she would do more with her hair and accessories.

I like the dress style but not the fabric, not a huge fan of taffeta. Actually, I am glad she didn't accessorize as the whole idea behind these dresses is to showcase simplicity.

I just don't like the puffed sleeves and the shoes are indeed 1/2 a size too small, but then they always are. Agree about the open hair, IMO a chignon would have looked nice. Also, I wish she'd carried a clutch.

The dress is amazing, love it, but it looks too tight on Maxima. It seems to be a small size for her :ermm:
The shoes are lovely (though I think they also look small), as well as the bag :flowers:

I completly agree. I'm not a big fan of any kind of open shoe in the winter. I think she should pay more atttention to details like her dress being to tight or her toes being too large for that kind of shoe. I don't think is acceptable for a princess to have faults like that, though the outfit is in theory alright

I like her in the red but do agree about the peep toe shoe thing .... I really don't like them for the reasons that Maxima has displayed I always feel like I am going to fall through and in tights which I find a mystery worse. Why is it that peeptoe and tights are fashionable at present the look is well cheap looking .... anyway she looks lovely in red.

Too tight??? She looks great considering she has 3 children

Princess Maxima and Peep Toes

She does look great. As far as peep toes with tights looking cheap, I'm from an older generation who never went out without nylons or tights and I think they look cheap without tights. Noone has pretty toes!:)

Actually, I like these peep-toes except for the size. Also, she's wearing ultra sheer nylons that are not even visible if one doesn't look too closely. I think they look alright, its with open toe shoes that nylons/stockings look terrible.

I love those shoes! If they're too small for Maxima, they'd fit me!:lol: She always looks great in red, guess it's her Latin heritage.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom