Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best looks for this year :))
very elegant and all is well put together :))

love all Maxima's Qatar outfits

Whilst I am not usually a fan of Maxima's style, I do think that on this occassion she was well dressed and looked elegant - well done!

Last edited:
it looks diferent colour from the one in prinsjedaeg

Love the tiara and hair as well as the dress. She looks beautiful and elegant.

it looks diferent colour from the one in prinsjedaeg

nope it's same dress from prinsjedaeg :) and it's very beautiful supplemented with this extraordinary tiara :)

It's nice to see her recycling the dress, it's a pretty one & she wears it well. The hairstyle is lovely, very neat & goes well with the lovely tiara.

She looks very well. I like this dress, good to see it again. This color suit her a lot. Does CP Maxima often recycle Prinsjesdag's outfits?
The hairstyle and make-up are really pretty.

I love the dress on Maxima. I also liked it when she wore it for Prinjesday, but I think it looks even better with a tiara, instead of a hat (but then I have to admit I don't really like hats + long dresses together).
Her tiara is gorgeous and I love the hairdo.

Loving this dress on Maxima. The tiara is great too. Maxima has looked wonderful on this trip.

Loving this dress on Maxima. The tiara is great too. Maxima has looked wonderful on this trip.

I agree, Maxima was very well turned out for both the evening events. I am not usually a fan of her style and often find her personal exhuberance being rather too apparent in her dressing, but in this case, she has looked very elegant.

Did Maxima wear a new Tiara?

While I think that Maxima looks absolutely stunning, for me the tiara & earrings dont go with the dress' embroidery at all. Again, dress & jewellery fab, fab, fab but a mismatched combination.

While I think that Maxima looks absolutely stunning, for me the tiara & earrings dont go with the dress' embroidery at all. Again, dress & jewellery fab, fab, fab but a mismatched combination.

I preffered the pink dress on Prinsjesdag with the hat.
Don't like the combination with the tiara very much. She lookd nice but I preferred the red dress of the other day.

I think the dress with the hat did not work too well as it was a bit too dressy to be worn with a hat. If it was a simple dress with no embroidery like the past dresses she has worn, a hat wouldve worked.

^ I don't know if the dress is by Natan, all I know is that she ruined it with the orange jacket and accessories. She should really hire a stylist, we all know she can afford it.;)

She looked stunning in the pink dress and tiara in Qatar.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom