Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree im not sure about her hair - it looks at times that she is going to take off

The colour of the dress is nice and suits her - but i cnat help but think everyone else wore subdued colours - Mary in black, Letizia in navy, Mathidle in silver etc that she must have really stood out in the crowd.

She sure likes to get her photo taken :photo: - braving the cold and wet of London to appear in a strapless dress
i didn't think about that, but it is true , it is cold and wet there, she really love to show off, good for her!

I like her outfit. Colour is fantastic for her :) She choose amazing jewellery and her make-up is so pretty. Her hairstyle is a bit big. This is not an amazing dress, but is very "Maxima' style and she looks content on the photos. Her smile is worth a $1 000 000 :D

I think the color is amazing and Maxima looks great! What does it matter if she stands out....Maxima's personality makes her stand out. If everyone was wearing a potato stack...she would still stand out.

Love the colour on Maxima but the top of the gown seems to push her bust down and is most unflattering I love the waist down effect she is looking relaxed and ... also adore the shoes even her hair is lovely..

Complete view of the dress Pricness Maxima wore at the premiere of Wit Licht in Amsterdam yesterday.

Click here.

Complete view of the dress Pricness Maxima wore at the premiere of Wit Licht in Amsterdam yesterday.

Click here.

Its the second time she has worn this dress - i dont like the cut of the dress as its quite low but the colour is great

I like the color of the dress, but I don't care for the top. I agree with PrincessofEurope. It is too low, and not very flattering. The bottom half of the dress is very nice, though.

I like the dress, and I love the butterfly brooch with it. The lower cut doesn't bother me too much because it wasn't a formal state occasion. If she wore it with a tiara and sash the dress would look cheap.

...I love the butterfly brooch with it. The lower cut doesn't bother me too much because it wasn't a formal state occasion. If she wore it with a tiara and sash the dress would look cheap.

Agreed.

I actually think that the dress is ok, there is nothing remarkable about it any way - cut, colour, fabric...

I like the dress, and I love the butterfly brooch with it. The lower cut doesn't bother me too much because it wasn't a formal state occasion. If she wore it with a tiara and sash the dress would look cheap.
Totally agree. I loved the dress on Maxima, green is a lovely color on her and the broach is wonderful.

The last time she wore the dress it was at the dinner for the President of Brazil in April 2008
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2008/08041053.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2008/08041052.jpg

More pictures from the film premiere
Troonopvolgers!: Bij première speelfilm Wit Licht.

Love the green dress and I don't think it's too low cut. We're not seeing the top of her cleavage too much and compared to what some women in Hollywood wear, I think this is very conservative.

She has wonderful slim/toned shoulders and a nice bust line, so why shouldn't she emphasize her positive features? I'm sure she does a test before leaving the palace on bending over and raising her arms just to make sure everything stays where it should and doesn't reveal anything that shouldn't be shown (and thank goodness for double stick tape, just in case!).

Maxima looks really beautiful in this color. This is the first time that I have seen her wearing something in this deep purple. It really suits her. She should consider adding more of this color to her wardrobe.

Thank you for the link, PrincessofEurope! Purple is definitely one of Maxima's best colors (IMO). I do prefer the deeper shade, though.

Now Queen Beatrix' dress truly puzzles me. Wow!

Thank you for the link, PrincessofEurope! Purple is definitely one of Maxima's best colors (IMO). I do prefer the deeper shade, though.

Now Queen Beatrix' dress truly puzzles me. Wow!

I agree with you.;)

The colour is beautiful, but decollete's cut doesn't fit 100% - it's a little to big. The material throws folds.

I love her hair! It is so pretty and feminine. Her velvet coat is also really nice. I would like to see a close-up of the green dress underneath. I like the shade of green, and I am curious about the detailing on the dress.

Crown Princess Maxima looked glamorous by shrewdly opting for an Arab-themed outfit. A rich ruby red coat was enhanced by a simple lime green dress. Embroidery on both pieces of the outfit added a festive touch to the loo. I am not keen on her hair style though because the latter looked somewhat unpolished.

She has looked just great all this trip and yes I agree the gown and coat are divine on her.

Ok, now this trip is looking up fashionwise! Being more serious, I really like the colour contrasts, as well as the textures (including the necklace!). The hair & shoes are nice too.

I agree marmi, the color contrast is great and i like the fact that the coat and dress are both long and perfect for the event though the outfit isnt my cup of tea but hthumbs up on the overall look. The hair was done nicely and glad she didnt pull it all up and I also like the fact she didnt have alot of make up (blush) on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom