Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a cute dress, all that tinsel has a touch of humor, a bit less tinsel would have made it tacky and her dress suits what WA is wearing, they are the personification of the fairytale "and they lived happily ever after". It is great to see a couple so in love.

Here is a front view of the dress
The dress color is beautiful and does look quite pretty on Maxima, the silver embroidery looks also very pretty against the pale pink. What ruins it for me is that the embroidery is unflattering the way it curves on the top part.
From a distance, the top part looks like the same shade but in a different fabric such as polyester/silk.
Hair and make up where nicely done. I like the diamond clip/brooch in the hair.

I love this dress and Maxima's "look" ... one of her best ever!:ROFLMAO:

The gown looks very lovely from the side, but the full frontal view posted by dazzling once again reveals Natan's shortcomings as a designer.
The 'bust' part has a most awkward, unflattering shape, and the skirt, which is undoubtedly meant to be light and fluid, is too heavily dragged down by the embroidery at the bottom.
I love Maxima's hairstyle here including the jewelry ornament, it's perfect for her.

Turkish Delight said:
12-09-2009
Full View -- Back View -- Hair

They seem so in love!!!
Maxima looks great!

I like the dress very much especially because of the glittering embroidery and the perfectly chosen jewelery that stresses its simplicity. I'm really fond of the material and color as both seem to be so original and soft.
Thank you Turkish Delight!:flowers:

Here is a front view of the dress
The dress color is beautiful and does look quite pretty on Maxima, the silver embroidery looks also very pretty against the pale pink. What ruins it for me is that the embroidery is unflattering the way it curves on the top part. [my bolding]
From a distance, the top part looks like the same shade but in a different fabric such as polyester/silk.
Hair and make up where nicely done. I like the diamond clip/brooch in the hair.
I fully agree with you. Looking rough, the embroidery ruins the dress. More delicate embroidery would have suited much better.

I like the color and shape of the dress, but I agree with the others. The glittery embroidery is too much. I think the dress would have been much prettier without it, especially the embroidery on the top.

I like the embroidery. The sparkle at the bottom is an unexpected and really pretty touch. I wish the dress nipped in a little at the waist to show off her curves instead of being so straight because Máxima has a nice shape and that dress doesn't show that well.

I love the pink dress! Love the shape, lovelovelove the color! The only thing is that those shoes kind of make her feet look big... how aobut a strappy heel in a neutral color instead of those bridesmaid's heels?

Fantastic dress but I agree with others that the shape / embroidery of the bust somehow doesn't work.

I agree about the top part, but overall this is a stunning dress!:flowers:
The colour and the embroidery suit Maxima, and the hairdo and earrings look amazing on her. I absolutely love her look!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom