Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YUK and I hate with a passion those creppy brooches the whole thing is tooooo witchy.IMO

This look isn't very flattering, IMO. The dress would have looked better if it were longer, and if the stockings weren't visible.

I like the dress and the stockings, not so much the patentleather shoes nor the plastic jewelry (just when we commented that she uses her "real" stuff so well)

The black dress looks ok to me. It isn´t the best outfit on Maxima, but it isn´t so bad. I agree that the black stockings look awful with the dress.

I like the dress and the stockings, not so much the patentleather shoes nor the plastic jewelry (just when we commented that she uses her "real" stuff so well)

these spider brooches are so ugly :yuk: this is no halloween-party.
the dress is not bad but too shapeless for maxima's figure and the black stockings look unfortunate in combination with the dress.

Very flattering dress IMO. And these black stockings :eek:
I like the dress very much but I agree that the stockings are a bit harsh, she should have gone with no hose and some pretty strappy heals or a lighter/sheerer stocking.

I also like the pale pink shade, but the shiny fabric of the top and skirt doesn't flatter Maxima's figure. A more matte-finish would have been better.

Day 3 in New York
Full View -- Back View -- Hair

Thats a lovely cocktail dress, the shades of red in it make it quite pretty so does the rich fabric. The color looks pretty nice on her.
The cardigan shouldve been replaced by a nice wrap but it still looks nice.
Hair is neat and its nicely up.
Overall, Maxima looked lovely.

I like this dress. The colors are vibrant and interesting, and they look very pretty on Maxima. The shape of the dress flatters her figure. I also like her hair in this style.

Princess Maxima looks amazing!!!
The deep colour shows her natural beauty, her hairdo is like from far 40s.
Very elegant and stylish!

That's a very nice, classic cocktail dress indeed - well tailored, with a perfect fit which is rare on Maxima, and in vibrant colors that suit her.
Beautiful ruby and diamond jewelry to go with it, but the cardigan is a major nuisance. Especially when just hanging uselessly over her shoulders all the time, it simply ruins an otherwise elegant appearance.
I don't know where most Princesses these days get the idea that a cardigan goes with everything... it does not.

The fushia dress is perfect. She should have one made in every color. Love the Royal Rubies!! This is my favorite look so far this trip. Anyone else have a favorite?

Finally a perfect look from Maxima. The colours are vibrant (almost too vibrant in case of the red pashmina) but that's her.

The fushia dress is perfect. She should have one made in every color. Love the Royal Rubies!! This is my favorite look so far this trip. Anyone else have a favorite?
agree with you, this dress is perfect, th fabric a mix of fuccia with some touch of red / coral? and the jewellery stunning! i wnat that dress for me too! ja!

Great outfit.... It's my new favorite closely followed by the white outfit. She looks good!

I quite like this dress, however, I do not like the shoes. I'm not fond of the pointed toe as a general rule, and here it seems to be in conflict with the dress - I cant quite figure out what it is, or why, but the style does not work for me. The hair and jewellery are great IMO though

Love the color of the evening gown. Maxima has such a nice figure I don't understand why her dressmaker(can't think of the proper word) sometimes makes things that are not as flattering. The difference between the sparkley peach and the fushia shift and the gown from last night. I really blame him because she is gorgeous.

12-09-2009
Full View -- Back View -- Hair

They seem so in love!!!
Maxima looks great!

Here is a front view of the dress
The dress color is beautiful and does look quite pretty on Maxima, the silver embroidery looks also very pretty against the pale pink. What ruins it for me is that the embroidery is unflattering the way it curves on the top part.
From a distance, the top part looks like the same shade but in a different fabric such as polyester/silk.
Hair and make up where nicely done. I like the diamond clip/brooch in the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom