Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,I don't like the dress.But her hair looks very nice,healthy and shiny :flowers:

The dress is a misser.
It would be appropiate on a woman while doing the loundry but not on a crown princess but Maxima never looks like she failed big time cause her appearance is always ''shining''

ANP Beeldbank

Maxima has recycled the suit from Amalia's baptism. It is the first time, to my knowledge.

yes, i love the suit but i don't like the shoes that she used, i don't think it match! and too i do not remeber her using this after the baptisim of Amalia

Here is an up-close photo of the lovely green and red outfit worn by CP Maxima during the visit to Oman:

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c648253ef010536d7bbfa970b-pi

Photo via Lucien in UAE Current Events thread

I love this outfit. The detailing on the jacket is very beautiful.

I disagree completly, she looks like a traffic sign! the fabrics don't match, the red is too vibrant, the green too..looks cheap uncoordinated.

Brownie points go to hair, it usually strikes me as messy

I disagree completly, she looks like a traffic sign! the fabrics don't match, the red is too vibrant, the green too..looks cheap uncoordinated.

Brownie points go to hair, it usually strikes me as messy

I agree that was over the top, a christmas tree appearance early in the year.

Reina Maxima - Moda: Benito Fernández
I think this dress looks so much better on Maxima than on the model. I loved this dress because it is so different than anything we have seen her wear before. She looked like an Arabian princess from a fairytale in this dress.

I totally agree.

The dress and coat belong to Benito Fernandez's Matrioshka collection. The chosen subject of the collection is inspired by russian dolls, and the point is to let free the imagination, mixing defined textures and colours that invite us to the seduction and elegance.

PoE,I can't answer your question about this champagne dress,I can only say that it doesn't look good on her.Although,the head piece looks interesting this time.

PoE,I can't answer your question about this champagne dress,I can only say that it doesn't look good on her.Although,the head piece looks interesting this time.

I think the dress looks nice but the jacket isn't really a succes.
To awnser PoE's question: she has never been seen wearing the dress again AFAIK.

No, I havent seen it again either. I think therefore that its safe to assume it has only had one public, photographed wearing ;)

I think this dress looks so much better on Maxima than on the model.

I thought the same. The dress doesn't look well on the model (the boots she's wearing don't match with the dress :eek:, IMO). The dress and coat look splendid on Máxima. And I also like her shoes.

I think the dress looks nice but the jacket isn't really a succes.
To awnser PoE's question: she has never been seen wearing the dress again AFAIK.
I always thought the same thing. I would love to see that dress by itself. The jacket seems to casual for such a beaded gown. Then again maybe that was the point?

I think this dress looks so much better on Maxima than on the model. I loved this dress because it is so different than anything we have seen her wear before. She looked like an Arabian princess from a fairytale in this dress.

I agree - when i first saw the pictures of Maxima waering the dress i wasnt too sure about it but i have changed my mind and it totally fitted in with the counrty they were visiting and was a great choice with the jewels and the hair

I like the green dress and red coat.
It looks very oriental.It was adequate for the country she visited.
But I really don't know if the shoes were golden or brown

I like the green dress and red coat.
It looks very oriental.It was adequate for the country she visited.
But I really don't know if the shoes were golden or brown
The shoes are golden, she has worn them before with the golden pant-suit in February 2008 for the joined birthday celebrations for Queen Beatrix and Princess Margriet

Maxima was wearing a lovely white gown at State Dinner tonight. She really pulled out all the stops and looks gorgeous. I love her hair like this. It is up but different than she usually wears with a tiara!!(sorry I can't post pics)ppe-agency has great pics of Dinner!!

The gown is lovely and she is wearing beautiful pearls tonight.

Here's a photo of Princess Maxima at the state banquet for the visit of the Swedish king and queen on 21 April 2009:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

She looks really pretty in white.

I love the hair, the dress... It all seems great. The dress is wonderfully fitted by the looks of it. The white colour and the cut of the dress combine to show that she has just been through winter, her skin is very fair and I'm glad she didnt fake-tan it, the dress wouldn't look as natural on her then.

she looks great and her hair too,, love the tiara!!!!!!

I love the hair, the dress... It all seems great. The dress is wonderfully fitted by the looks of it. The white colour and the cut of the dress combine to show that she has just been through winter, her skin is very fair and I'm glad she didnt fake-tan it, the dress wouldn't look as natural on her then.

I agree completely! It never looks right when someone fake-tans and then wears white or another light color. Maxima wore this dress beautifully.

She looks gorgeous this simple elegant clean cut looks amazing on her I wish she would do this more often.

She looks amazing!!:flowers:
The dress is gorgeous, the hairdo is perfect and the jewels are wonderful.
Stunning.:)

Máxima looks beautiful. I love this dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom