Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The black and white outfit is very nice!

The black and white is a much better outfit, but it's another bad hair day.

She looks lovely, but another belt would've been great.

She Looks Nice , The Outfit Not Very Special But Looks Nicer On Her .

Crown Princess Máxima at a concert of the Dutch Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in London on May 20, 2012,
wearing a top and pants combination with some orange highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I can't believe that Maxima and Mathilde didn't yet understand that ruffles around their waist and hips is absolutly unflattering on them given their body type.
Both are not very thin and that's make them look wider then they actually are.
This type of beige pants are not good on her too

I Think She Looks Acceptable But Not So Nice , and I Don’t Like The Outfit, good Colours Combination Orange & Beige Works well Togather , But She Can Wear it n Better Way , I am not a fan of Wide Pants , I Don't Like The Suit Style it’s looks Weird & Old Fashion , Thank’s iceflower.

Unfortunately, the orange band accentuates her hips in addition to the flared bottom of the blouse, and the material must be linen since it creases so much. I just don't like the overall style on her at all.

Last edited:
She doesn't look bad. I would have liked the suit in a solid without the orange band though.

Although linen is a beautiful fabric, it wrinkles terribly making it look rather messy. I am not a fan of this particular style on Maxima.

I don't like this look. The orange band just jumps out and since it's on the flared part of her top, draws unnecessary attention to her hips. Maxima looks better in straight lines, rather than anything too flared. To me, this is a miss.

I like this. I don't love it but I like it. Of course hair pulled back would have been much better but I digress.....Maxima looks as if she has a bit of a tan. I like it!

I think she looks awful. Beige and orange do not work well to me.

I like this. I don't love it but I like it. Of course hair pulled back would have been much better but I digress.....Maxima looks as if she has a bit of a tan. I like it!

Yes , She has a tan , I Don’t Like it On Maxima :flowers:

Maxima should seriously stay away from short jackets and ruffled/detailed stuff around the waist. The color doesn't suit Maxima either.

Look would've looked younger if the coat button was left open, hair pulled back would've made all the difference.

From what I can see of the outfit, it's nice.
I like that colour and the cut, and the outfit appears to be well-ironed too! ;)

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a pulled together Maxima tomorrow at baptism.

Crown Princess Máxima at a concert of the Dutch Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in London on May 20, 2012,
wearing a top and pants combination with some orange highlights:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

A most unfortunate look. The seams on the top look horrible, the band of orange awful, and the pants unflattering.

Crown Princess Máxima at the christening of Princess Estelle today, May 22, wearing a female suit and hat in red.
The look itself is nice, but as all other royal ladies wore softer colours, it looks a bit too red and dominating ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think Maxima looks gorgeous. Love the red suit and pearls. She always rules at these events IMO except for the stars of the show of course.

Crown Princess Máxima at the christening of Princess Estelle today, May 22, wearing a female suit and hat in red.
The look itself is nice, but as all other royal ladies wore softer colours, it looks a bit too red and dominating ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:
Strong color but she looks amazing :flowers: I like it all outfit :)

The skirt could be ten Centimetres longer. IMO kneelength does not suit her.

Maxima at her best I'd say, regal from head to toe in a strong colour, I love it.

Indeed Very Strong red Color , But She Looks Nice , and The Outfit Suit her Well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom