Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I like the dress but she pulls it off nicely

Not sure what hte idea behind this look actually is. It's really all wrong IMO and she wore it in Paris .... no not a good idea.IMO

The whole look is just horrendous! Definitely not to be worn in Paris..or any place else for that matter.

The dress is actually quite pretty but the cape thing is horrible and the thick black tights do nothing to improve the look.
A pity because that's actually a rather nice summer time dress that could have looked attractive with different accessories.

I wondered what she was wearing on her legs.. Heavy black tights or her over-the-knee suede boots. Thanks for the clarification, Artemisia.

You are welcome, udyusa :)

The thick tights, as worn by Maxima in this picture, rarely compliment anyone's looks.
The dress looks so much better when Maxima wore it with no (or sheer) tights.

Both pictures originally posted by iceflower.

Last edited:
:previous:completely agree. Plus some help with the hair, a trim, would be nice.

Maxima's hair almost always is a bone of contention to me..

Black tights are very chic and fashionable, i like it so much.

I quite like the coat on Max, the dress is pretty, but these tights are out of place. Absolutely.

I'm not a fan of the coat or the dress. It doesn't suit Maxima at all.

You are welcome, udyusa :)

The thick tights, as worn by Maxima in this picture, rarely compliment anyone's looks.
The dress looks so much better when Maxima wore it with no (or sheer) tights.

Both pictures originally posted by iceflower.

The print is too busy and for it being the same print in different shades for the top and bottom part, its a bit too much IMO. The coat is pretty nice.

:previous:
Princess Maxima looks lovely, great outfit and hairstyle :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima looks absolutely stunning! Great outfit & hairstyle. Far more elegant than the pink suit of earlier years.

Love it, great color and cut, nice accessories, pretty hairstyle.

yes Maxima looks elegant and sleek, only think she should show a bit less of her knees

I absolutely love her outfit and hair!! Well done!!

Very beautiful! Love the coat and hairdo!

I hate bows so I should dislike this. I don't. Maybe it's the gold...
The hair is very nice indeed.

Really love this, color is beautiful on Maxima. Love the hair and shoes!

I feel the same as you, Rubies! She looks very chic and polished. I love that her hair is styled and not just flying around.

She looks really lovely in the colour I am not sure about the bow but this is a much better look on her so I guess I should not be too picky as good fashion choices are not the norm for her of late.

I love the colour and the style of the coat dress, but not the black bow; it's really distracting and clashes with the otherwise elegant and lovely ensemble.
Apart from the bow bit, Maxima looks really beautiful. Love the hairstyle!

She looks so stunning in that gold dress!

She looks wonderful in this! Very flattering on her.

The bow ruins the look for me. I love the style of the dress-coat, but the bow is completely out of place.

I like everything about her look except for that monstrous bow. I just love her hair; it's so nice to see it sleek and well-groomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom