Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice look on her.

:previous:

It's good especially upper part with hat, but I'm not fan of the skirt. I think that type of skirt is not suitable to Maxima's figure :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks best in straight skirts. The length and full skirt are not flattering for Maxima.

I love the second look better; it's very elegant if a bit understated for a state visit.
As for the first outfit, I like the colours and the top, but the overly busy skirt is not my cup of tea.

As usual, thanks a lot for the pictures, iceflower! :flowers:

wo wthis is the second time thatshe uses this bulky skirts, there are no, no for her make her tolooke like a big mama!and the heair piece, i dont like it! i wonder what she thinksabout it? i know they think that this is there uniform but sometime i wonder if she says:" huy do i have to ue this?"

I hate the bulky skirts on her, unfortunately Maxima seems to love them but its not a look for her. I agree about straight skirts looking best on her.

Not the best look for her but then... not the worst. The skirt is okay but a bit bslloon like and though the look is 50's I think a jacket would have completed the outfit in a sharper way IMO

I like the gray, the hatish head thing and the jewels but that skirt is really bad!!!

The second outfit looks rather horrible, that said I really like the first one, it is very elegant indeed.

I am not liking the look at all. Everything seems to be off...The heavy full skirt and the skimpy little hat thingy just don't go together well.

I Don’t Like The Outfit at all , Her Face Looks Nice But The Outfit NO , Very Old Fashion , Thanx iceflower

Last edited:
I really don't think cardigans flatter any grown woman, Maxima included.

The gray voluminous skirt with box pleats is a really beautiful skirt. I do think she has the height to pull it off, ditto the length of the skirt. Very elegant. I love the velvet hat, shiney blouse and tweedy skirt, great mix of textures.

Without the cardigan, and standing up a bit straighter, and in "real life" without the pounds the camera adds, I think she would look very well in it.
The other skirt and top are just too ugly colors for me.

A very retro, 1950s look that I really don't like on her. Max needs to stay away from the wide skirts, but I like her in the peplum style with straight skirt - another retro look that looks great on her.

I'm not a fan of the second look. The skirt is making Maxima look rather bulky. The first look is very elegant. The only thing I dislike is the busy-ness of the skirt. The color combination is very nice though.

Máxima visiting the Weekend Academy, a project of the Orange Foundation, in Amsterdam today, wearing a
coat and dress in the same colour and a little black hat. I like her with that hat, but the coat looks too wide.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don´t like the 2nd skirt isn´t for her, but the outfit is better without the cardigan. Today´s outfit is not special.

The hat is awful, especially with that coat.

Last edited:
The coat I can live with; it's shapeless but not too bad.
The hat though - it's completely mismatched. It would have gone nicely with a suit of a similar colour but not that coat.

Máxima visiting the Weekend Academy, a project of the Orange Foundation, in Amsterdam today, wearing a
coat and dress in the same colour and a little black hat. I like her with that hat, but the coat looks too wide.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

Always loved that dress but not in combination with this coat.
Not a big fan of that hat.

Not a fan of the coat, but I like the hat.

Lovely outfit, suit ti Maxima very well , but I don't like the hat that much :)

Princess Maxima Looks Beautiful , Ok indeed The Coat Wide But The Outfit Looks Suitable Beautiful On Her That’s My Opinion .

Not a flattering coat. Love the hat though.

Love the soft dress and coat, the shiny straw hat just doesn't go. Too small, too brittle looking w/the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom