Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like everything here but the top.I liked how the belt matched the shoes.

Last edited:
Her trousers are nice. I like the cut and the fit.

I don't care for the top either, but I like a wider belt on her. The accessories coordinate nicely.

Well it's not a wonderful outfit but it's not bad and that's good for Maxima these days. I think the choice of the colourful ring and bracelet are a bit odd for grey and brown. But all things considered IMO it could be worse.

Máxima attended the national coaching day by Qredits in Amsterdam today, March 7, wearing a recycled skirt and
a twinset. Looks a bit strange - the autumn colours of the outfit with the naked arms as if we had summer already
- I would have liked it better if she had worn the jacket properly ;)

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Yesterday's top was in the same color family. I wish she'd have pick a completely different color to break things up a little. Otherwise, she looks good IMO.

I like this outfit, especially the bottom part. The brown top is a bit much and I agree about the bare arms at this time of the year, as if it was too hot to wear the cardi.

I do like the whole look. The shiny boots are not usually my cup of tea; however, it blends well with the overall ensemble. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Skirt and boots are nice, but top looks like something what I can wear to jog. I like the colors.

I really like the blend of colors in the latest outfit.

Not great but not bad yes the arms thing is odd ?? and I don't get why she doesn't just put the crdy on but there it is??? But the rich brown colour is nice on her and I don't like shiny boots but that's just my style she looks okay IMO

The top is odd,and I don't think the skirt and boots go with the each other.

I agree Daria_S, like the latest outfit from CP Maxima, especially the way she belted the sweater twinset, and how well that works with the boots~

I've always felt that tartan skirt was too wide for her and while I like the blend of colors, I don't like the cardi/sleeveless top. It's too lightweight a look against the skirt and boots. A long-sleeved top or sweater would have worked nicely. I like the color of the boots, but would have preferred a less shiny finish on them.

Máxima at a business breakfast for women today, March 8, 2012, wearing a recycled outfit from last October:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part without the cape ** October 26, 2011 **

I am reall not a fan of the outfit, on multiple fronts:
  • The wide leg trousers actually make her thighs look materially bigger than I guess they are
  • IMO, colours all seem to clash
  • The jacket is lovely, but it just does not seem to fit well with the rest of the ensemble.

I dont like the colour of the pants, very ugly!
I like the jacket and with better matching pants, this would have been a good look.

I love this sea green blouse. I would love to see it worn with a very simple black skirt and high heels, or something more elegant.

The love the top but not with the outfit.Also,I don't like the color of the pants!

Now if the slacks were the matching oatmeal color and fabric of the cape, then I'd give resounding kudos to this outfit. But that caramel color of the slacks doesn't look good at all and neither does the flimsy material. The blouse is a beautiful green; too bad it wasn't worn with better pants or skirt.

Last edited:
I love the color of the blouse, but that's about it. The shade of blue goes well with Maxima's complexion.

I don't like the combination of colors. The cape is pretty though.

The cape is nice and I too like the color of the blouse on her. But the outfit seems mismatched and the trousers unflattering.

Another color clashing outfit. It's too bad cuz that turqoise blouse is a beautiful color.

Nice casual outfit for Máxima at the Volunteer Day today, March 16, I especially like the blouse.
As to the waistcoat - she had no choice, it's the waistcoat of the Volunteer Day ;)

** Full view **

I like the blouse and well the outfit she looks casual and relaxed.

Interesting casual outfit, Maxima looks quite nice.
It quite versatile and could turn into an official/business like outfit with few simple changes, namely a different pair of shoes and removal of the waistcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom