Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First daytime outfit on Sint Maarten, November 3rd, a white and red combination,
I like the hat, the dress is okay.

** Full view ** Hat 1 ** Hat 2 **

I love the outfit! It's one of my favorites in this trip.

The white and red outfit is superb.

that yellow dress again with this ugly "jewellery" i like the hat the dress is snot bad just thet jewellery
!

Im not a fan of the red and white dress but I love the shoes and the hat.

I have to agree. The simple yellow dress and hat look lovely but the earrings are rather strange and do spoil the entire look.

Last edited:
Loving this elegant dress with beautiful greenish-yellow colour.
The earrings don't bother me at all. On the contrary, they present
Maxima's joie-de-vivre. :)

Finally!

That is the right shade of yellow on her!

I like the 2nd outfit the hat is beautiful.

This couple days,apart from first ones of this visit,Princess Maxima's outfits are all HIT , daytime and evening also :)
Just beautiful and hope that keep going in that direction ;)

This dress is sooo gorgeous on Maxima. The cut is just perfect. Love the hat and shoes also, but why this stupid jewelry. Imagine some colored pearls....oh well Maxima is really hitting it with me also. She shines in these styles!

IMO she's done well on this trip with her dress, hat and accessories choices. I'm very pleased to see that her hair is neat and tidy.

I really like the yellow dress and the hat that she wore with it. Simple and elegant.

I have to agree. The simple yellow dress and hat look lovely but the earrings are rather strange and do spoil the entire look.
I totally agree; Maxima seems to have a tendency to excessive adornment, which ends up like that.

Ouch. Her feet look painful...the shoes don't fit. I think the jewelry is just fine, but the hat is too formal for this look.

Really love this, even the accesories look good!

love the shoes! well for a women who is 42 size, its a bit dificult to find shoes with that big size for women, even if she has good financials, its still dificult! and LOVE the big hat

:previous:

Interesting! Thanks a lot for pointing that out, stephanievl! It may indeed have been the case that I had
that one in mind - on Mathilde and not on Máxima - and that I therefore couldn't remember any concrete
event or date!

Máxima in Saba today, November 5th, wearing a green dress with a nice print,
this time I'm sure ;) that she's worn it before - in July in Monaco and Italy.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Hat ** July 2011 **

Last edited:
Not a fan of the green dress.The hat is great!

Yes, for the gloves, and, sorry, I must say, it is false, to show the fingers of the goves, when they are being put in the hands or handbag, the "fingers " must always be "inwards".

I like the whole look from November 5th,the print of the dress reminds me of impressionist paintings and the shoes are lovely!

Love the green dress! It does look like a painting.

Seeing the pictures make me want to be in the Caribbean too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom