Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong outfits and colors mixied together!

The spider made me shudder.

Not really a fan of today's attire, but the color of the blouse is very pretty.

Oh, I really love that sea green blouse with the brown. Maxima looks pretty, her hair seems tamed down, maybe a pro blow out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Máxima today, October 26, at the conference "Development of business" in Amsterdam,
the blouse is a real blur of colour here:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like this look on Maxima, it does suit her well and her personality. The colors are age appropriate and I do like how she used the turquoise top to add the vibrant color. The cape jacket is a lovely piece and I do like the colors in it.

Both outfits are great, I like the brown suede pumps, but not with the gray coat dress, and the coat dress is a favorite of mine.

Wrong outfits and colors mixied together!
IMO the blouse is too fussy to wear with the jacket and pants. If it had been a more streamlined top then it would have been great.

Máxima arriving on Aruba, October 27, wearing a dark yellow top and pants and a black coat
- too much yellow for my personal taste:

** Full view **

The spider brooches we have seen previously and I really thought that that was enough I really thing they are creepy. What coversation would you have with yourself whilst dressing???? Then the green blouse I don't think the colour does anything for her and the jacket really requires a roll neck not all that bow business IMO poorly thought out no conversation had that morning.

Mustard yellow trousers together with a mustard yellow blouse is far too much. The black coat is also a very strong contrast which I do not think works well at all. Possibly a cheerful floral blouse would have worked much better here.

She pulled off the color at the Monaco wedding but not here!

Oh my :eek:! The mustard yellow and black jacket combination needs to be buried in the deep recesses of a closet, designed specifically for outfits that should never see the light of day. It's not good. Her grey outfits from earlier in the week suited her a lot better.

Last edited:
The idea of a mustard yellow trouser/top and black coat combination seems okay if broken up with a black belt or necklace or something. The trousers seem to be rather high-waisted.....as Kath Day Knight off Kath & Kim would say "you can't beat a good foot-long fly on a pair of trousers".

She reminds me of bananas!:lol:

Great comparison :lol:

Outfit number 1 on day 1 of the visit to the Caribbean part of the Dutch Kingdom, October 28 in Aruba
- a white/beige dress with red details, I don't like that kind of hats but the fact that she's chosen a
island/sea related topic for her first outfit.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes ** Hat **

Outfit number 1 on day 1 of the visit to the Caribbean part of the Dutch Kingdom, October 28 in Aruba
- a white/beige dress with red details, I don't like that kind of hats but the fact that she's chosen a

Thanks! I still cannot decide what the best comparison is, bananas or Big Bird!:lol:
On to today.....
Love the outfit, and the shoes, dislike the hat!

These shoes are fantastic. I envy all women who can wear these high heels. The colour is great. I like Maxima wearing these kind of dresses. I think she looks nice in them as they do her good with her figure. The hat...the only part of the outfit that I don't want to see again on her.

I love the dress, but dislike the hat and the shoes. But this is a definite improvement from the yellow monstrosity.

I really love this red coral and beige dress and the shoes are to die. Maxima is very brave to wear such high heels walking around outside!

I love the red, coral and beige combo! The hat is interesting. She looks amazing.

She reminds me of bananas!:lol:

She looks resplendent!!And totally Aruba.A darn good choice to arrive to the sunny part of our Kingdom.

I love the red, coral and beige combo! The hat is interesting. She looks amazing.
She does.The coral print looks as if it was just plucked from beneath the surface....That and her beaming 1000 volt smile....nonesuch!

I love the cream and black outfit later in the day just as well.All very tastefull!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Outfit number 2 on day 1 - Máxima attending a music festival, wearing a white and black dress,
I like the dress but not the sun glasses and the hat combined with it:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the colour on her and if the hat had a crown I would love it equally but that huge whole .. nonsense again. The style of the dress is equally very flattering.

I really like this outfit and look. The white with red suits Maxima and I find the dress very elegant with the minimum red design. The only downside of the overall look is the hat that looks like it has been sliced off the top, without the slicked bit, I think it would be a lovely hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom