Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it seams that Princess Maxima looks mucht more like an actress, she should care more about her role has a princessa and her work and a bit less about fashion...

Princess Maxima 15 september in Paris:

Prinses Maxima bij bijeenkomst VN in Parijs, 15 september

She wore the outfit for the fourth time. I didn't like the outfit and the colour :(

I like the outfit,the colour is very reduced and classy.The headgear of the Qatar outfit was very cute,IMO nude colours are a good choice for Maxima because it looks great with her tanned skin.Maybe the look is not that spectacular but for state visits and work she needs to look more businesslike and less extravagant.

That outfit reminds me of Big Bird.Throw it away aready!

Hey, Big Bird by day, Cookie Monster by night!:lol: ( see evening-wear;))

Princess Máxima at the opening of the European headoffice of the Indian research institute
TERI (The Energy and Resourses Institute) in Utrecht today, October 5 - shirt and pants,
not perfect, but nice autumn colours.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the colours but not the outfit, its too casual, the belt and especially the jewellery are ugly.

I agree totally horrible want is going on here.

This is quite bad IMO. The color mix match is quite off and the sequins top in daytime is a bit too much IMO.

Crown Princess Máxima at the Mondrian Exhibition Opening on October 6, 2011 in Rome, Italy.

I think the hat (it's the same she already wore on Prinsjesdag in September) doesn't work
that well with the rest of the outfit and I totally dislike the gloves.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Totally mismatched and busy. However I really like the top with the belt and the skirt separately.

Could it be possible, that CP Maxima tried to adapt her dress style in some way to the painting style of Mondrian in order to be the best in harmony with HIS colours and typical geometrical lines?

She looks bad, and short sleeves with the gloves, uhhhhh

What's with the Indiana Jones gloves and hat!?

Good lord she looks horrible. When she gets it wrong she does a bang up job of it. What even comes close to a match with that skirt and top. I wish someone would take the blush away from her.

:previous: "A bang up job of it," alright! Maxima has a very unconventional sense of style which is fine but, more often than not, when she dresses after this flair it rarely works for her and would probably not work on anyone!

Totally mismatched and busy. However I really like the top with the belt and the skirt separately.

Yes, I agree. The separate pieces are not that bad but together this outfit is horrible, combined with Indiana Jones hat & Dr No strangler gloves.

The grey skirt and brown top is absolutely horrible together the hat is wrong for the outfit and for a CP IMO. The Oct 7 is at least matching and suits her shape I ask again what is going on here.
Has she got a stylist???? does anyone know???
This is just getting worse IMO

Máxima has opened the Exodus House in Alkmaar today, October 7, 2011, dressed in brown.

** Full view 1 ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Such a nice look after many failed attempts in the past few days. The cut of the outfit makes Maxima looks a bit slimmer. Only downside of the overall are those tasteless earrings and the hair.

Crown Princess Máxima at the Mondrian Exhibition Opening on October 6, 2011 in Rome, Italy.

I think the hat (it's the same she already wore on Prinsjesdag in September) doesn't work
that well with the rest of the outfit and I totally dislike the gloves.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

This whole outfit is just wrong. Mismatched colors mismatched styles

It's more nice compared to the recent outfits.

Oh my word! Her recent outfits are just one big disaster after another. Someone please go help this woman. She's going to come out in a belted sheet next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom