Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good good choice for outfit ;)
I like the color,shoes and BAG :flowers:.It was very vibrant

I'm not a fan of the dress, but I absolutely adore her cape, blazer, shoes and smile.

Máxima at the opening of the Participatiemarkt in Amsterdam today, November 17, as both pants
and jacket are a bit wider, it's a bit too much for my taste:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That jacket is hideous!And the pants are too wide.

Máxima visited the VSO school, a school for children with intellectual disabilities in Noordwijk today,
November 18, wearing a recycled blouse and dark pants - nice! Only the cape is so big.

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a cape ** Cape 2 **

The neckline on the shirt reminds me of her wedding dress....only I actually loved her wedding dress!

It's all right. Nothing special though.

:previous:

Good description of that smile :D

Today, November 24, Máxima attended two events wearing the same lovely dress and jacket,
I like the cut, the colour and the little patch pockets:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Morning event **

I like the outfit very much. It really suits Maxima. She looks great today.

:previous: Completely agree. She looks fabulous.

Máxima in red at the award ceremony of the Prince Bernhard Cultural Fund Prize 2011
in Amsterdam today, November 28, 2011.

A fantastic look - great dress, wonderful hair - I like it all!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks wonderful! Great color, beautiful shoes, and the best part of all.....her hair isn't a mess!

WOW! Time for glam :) Great dress, nice accessories, styled hair. I really like it.

Stunning! So vibrant, classy and elegant.

Double yeah for the hair, Love Maxima in red, she looks great!!

she looks great, all of a sudden her hair groow! well i suppose extension, she shloud to keep them!

WOW is right!! This is the best I have seen her look in a looong time. Lovely, stylish dress and beautiful hair-do. Way to go...

BEAUTIFUL :flowers: the dress is perfect, color and hairstyle too:).Maxima look fabulous :rose:

True, fanvanmaxima, red is the best colour on her. I love everything about this outfit

Both the beige and particularly the red are just so beautiful on her she looks amazing... no Betty Rubble earrings just glamour. Lovely

I was going to say this is a great look for her until I noticed she is wearing open toed shoes with hose/stockings. Ick...pet peeve of mine (i always think of old ladies when I see that!).

Last edited:
^^ ah ah, Parrothead, that's the only problem in this outfit. I noticed that as well because it's something I don't like too. But IMO all the rest is so nice that this little problem doesn't matter at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom