Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The dress itself is very nice. I'm just not keen on the colour of accessories with it.

This pretty dress suits to Maxima a lot. I like shoes and purse too. She looks fine.

The dress is classic and beautiful
and still think that better stands at Princess Maxima :)

The outfit is elegant but the same colour from head to toe. The hat is a bit stange but ponytail is nice and suits to Maxima.

The hat ruins the whole look.

I like a neat ponytail and pearl necklace. A tin-foily looking coat was badly aggravated by a crumpled hat.

I love the hat. Crazy, yes, but a good crazy. Would prefer a stronger color shoe

I do like the coat very much, its really elegant & the fit is perfect but the color does her no good at all, it washes her out. The hat is a mess especially the back view of it but nice to see her hair in a nice ponytail.

I agree that the coat does fit her well, but the color is too pale for her. I don't care for the hat either.

She looks lovely..wish she done something more purposeful with her hair though.

She looks lovely..wish she done something more purposeful with her hair though.
I agree. This outfit looks good on her, but Maxima needs to find way to style her hair for these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom